Catering to the ever-increasing niche of well-travelled, discerning families who seek quality experiences and unique adventures during their precious family time.
Five Star Kids supplies families that want the best from their travels with information on the most luxurious destinations suitable for children, and on the most exciting experiences available for families. Time-poor but cash-rich parents are increasingly opting for luxury holidays that can still provide their children with fun and educational activities. Some may also want time alone while their children are well looked after in quality childcare facilities that engage them and provide enriching cultural experiences. Five Star Kids showcases a world of holidays where the whole family can have fun together in style.
However, travel is only one section of the magazine. Lifestyle issues such as fashion, party planning, dining and interior design are also covered, as is the critical topic of education.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £5.49 / US $7.99/ AUD$ 9.99 (3 Issues)
Back Bundle: UK £4.99 / US $6.99/ AUD$ 8.99 (3 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org**
- magazinecloner.com NZ LP
- 13.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © MagazineCloner.com Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Five Star Kids Auto-Renewable Subscription £5.99
- 12 £3.99
- 11 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.