FleetCheck Driver is a robust way for companies running vehicles to plan, carry out, communicate and record all forms of essential vehicle and driver safety.
Designed to not only fully streamline the vehicle inspection process and remove the need for manual paper trails, but FleetCheck Driver also gives drivers the facility to submit Fit to drive declarations, input fuel purchases, report incidents and more.
All information submitted instantly alerts the fleet department and can be audited from FleetCheck’s fleet management software platform, giving your company complete control of all your fleet tasks.
For Vehicle Management
• Design your custom checksheets - Design as many checksheets as you need, and go into as many details as is required. You can completely customise each checksheet to include tick boxes, text, signature fields and photographs.
• See missed inspections instantly – Extract reports to show which of your vehicles are yet to be checked. Vehicles that are not checked when required, will not go unnoticed.
• Access a full audit trail of inspections – All previously completed inspections are accessible on the app for drivers to view and analyse as well as being useful in the event of a roadside inspection where evidence of a completed check may be required.
• Upload photographic evidence of damage –When reporting defects against vehicles, it is important the fleet manager can be provided with a detailed report so they can understand the defect’s severity. Drivers can take as many photographs as required to ensure the defect is effectively communicated as well as a text description of what the photograph is showing.
• Asset inspections - Create bespoke checksheets for your drivers to use when checking assets, to ensure the check is relevant to the item.
• Record fuel purchases and mileages* - Empower drivers to submit vehicle milage and their fuel receipts directly from the app.
For Driver management
• Multi-language interface – Enable the bilingual function to allow your drivers to display your checksheets in their preferred language.
• Fit-to-drive declarations - use our detailed templates or create declarations for your drivers to accept, before they proceed to drive the vehicle.
• On/off shift reporting* - Get reports on your drivers’ shift lengths with start and finish reports completed by your drivers.
• Driver competency checks* - Enable organisations to periodically check that drivers have been given adequate training to carry out their vehicle checks. A full audit trail is available and notifications on any issues can be sent straight to the main user.
• Collision reporting with evidence* - Electronic collision reporting form with a level of customisation so that your drivers can report collisions, including photographic evidence.
• Documentation sharing* - Communicate important documents and policies to your drivers on their mobile devices.
• Push messaging - Set reminders to prompt your drivers to do their walk-around inspections or to update them on current traffic information.
• Provide driver-support information - Give your drivers access to support pages where they can view useful information, such as breakdown recovery details or tyre replacement services.
• Fuel card information*- Allow drivers to view core details about their fuel card including the PIN.
• Tyre pressure information - Drivers have visibility of tyre pressures based on data from AutoData (applies to cars and vans only).
Regular and audited inspections are a fundamental element of modern fleet management, whether you run 1 or 1,000 vehicles. FleetCheck Driver gives fleet managers complete confidence that their inspection process is robust and compliant, with minimal intervention and zero paperwork.
* Available on various FleetCheck plans
We update our app frequently to bring you the latest improvements, features and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app! Saves the paper & ink
Brilliant app just missing a few features that would make it helpful either to be able to use the flash within the app after all a lot of drivers start very early meaning it’s still dark, the app does not let you use flash whilst in camera mode so it’s rather pointless more often than not trying to take a photo in complete darkness, another simple alternative would be to allow you to attach photos from your camera library that way you could take them using your own camera app using flash and then attach them... keeps it simple
No where to put a general issue
This is a good app but you can only fill out on body damage if there is a minor fault you feel you need to let people know there is no general box to put any comments
This app is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE & who ever introduced it should reconsider their position in Cadent- my canteen work???
As with All commercial Vechile- Vechile weight is the most important check !!!
as all the red stickers on the back doors of the van say!!!!! So why is this missing from this App???? Is it because as Cadent employee we have nowhere to get our vans weighed?? The management know this & turn a blind eye to it until something happens ??? Then try to blame the work force!!
Wake up people in charge
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you are experiencing problems with the FleetCheck Driver App. The checksheets are customisable and set up by your company, so unfortunately we are unable to add or remove items. We do recommend talking with your Fleet Manager with your concern. Many thanks.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fleetcheck LTD
- 46.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008 FleetCheck LTD