Flic is the original Smart Button. This app enables you to use and personalize Flic buttons. Create shortcuts in your life with a simple push of a button.
• Connect Flic buttons to your phone
• OR connect Flic buttons to the brand new Flic Hub
• Personalize each button individually
• Select among all your favorite services and connected things
• Set what should happen when you push, double-click or push-and-hold your buttons.
• Use Widgets to create shortcuts from the notification center
• Create powerful combinations and have many things happen on a single push
• No effect on your phone’s battery life
INSPIRATION - USE FLIC TO:
• Control your Smart Lights (Hue, LIFX, IKEA, ...)
• Control your Music (SONOS, Spotify, Apple Music, ...)
• Control your Camera and take pictures from afar
• Snooze your morning Alarm
• Send an alarm with your GPS position to friends and family
• Connect Flic to IFTTT, Zapier or MS Flow for unlimited functionality
• Create your own shortcuts with HTTP Requests
• And much, much more!
Read more about Flic at https://flic.io
If you use any of the GPS enabled functionality:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- New Action: Home Connect
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea but hub support for Trådfri is broken
I’ve been using the buttons for a while and they work quite well (if you are happy having the app open on your phone all the time and not minding spending the rest of your life at home).
Then the hub was announced and you can only immagine my joy!
I backed it on Indiegogo and it was finally delivered. I couldn’t wait to have my home automation all nice and setted up on the hub.
Quick parentesys, most (like 90%) of my HA is based on Trådfri.
I open the app, setup the hub, try to pair with the gateway. No joy.
Perhaps it’s because is already paired with the phone.
Unpair from the phone and retry. No joy.
What if it’s the gateway?
Pair the gateway with the phone. Everything supersmooth. Even the buttons work as expected.
Try pairing again, still no joy.
Thr big reason why I purchased the HUB was to be able to control my light. It doesn’t make much more sense for me if it doesn’t work.
Can we have it fixed? Pretty please?
Thanks and ciao!
Money down the drain
If you use Wemo avoid Flic. Absolutely loved the idea. Invested in Flic buttons a year ago. All ok until it wasn't. Promised month after month they would fix Wemo and never did. Meanwhile Logitech pop buttons manage it flawlessly so I've now moved to those. Flic support on the matter has had plenty of chances from plenty of people but when the product is not fit for purpose for almost a year its time to call it what it is. Their priorities are in other areas for now and if you use Wemo you can't use Flic. At the very least they should stop promoting that they integrate with Wemo. If they don't fix it or remove the statement by the new year I'll be filing a complaint with trading standards to protect other people.
what a terrible equipment
- Shortcut Labs AB
- 42.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Shortcut Labs AB
- In-App Purchases
- pack of 20 credits £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.