Flow Free* is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free features ***
- Over 2,500 free levels available in Free Play mode, and new Daily Puzzles every day!
- 10 different board sizes
- Free Classic, Bonus, Bridges, Mania, Extreme, and Jumbo level packs
- Additional level packs available for purchase
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
* "Flow", "Flow Free", and the Flow Free icon are trademarks registered internationally, including in the United States, to Big Duck Games®, LLC (reg. #s 4,395,937, 4,320,256 and 4,356,856).
- New free Jumbo Rainbow Pack.
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but.....
I love this game, it’s simple but great fun. Just challenging enough to not put you off but not so simple that it’s too easy. Both my young son and my bf love playing it too. My only major concern is the adverts that keep popping up without warning. I don’t have an issue with the adverts so much as the content. They are regularly advertising a horror movie, that’s all fine when it’s me playing but this is not content I want my 6yo some to see. Sort it out please, my son loves this app as much as I do but I can’t even consider letting him play it while these ads are operating. Please get them changed to something more family friendly so my son can start playing again
Brilliant, but 1 TINY nitpick!
I’ve had this game for a couple of years now on this device, and have played it for a while before that on a previous one - I absolutely love it! There are a range of levels at different difficulties with different styles and more are added regularly! My tiny little nitpick is there appears to be a glitch with the daily puzzle streak(s) as my mother and I both appear to lose a day or two on occasion? Not sure what this is about, but I’ve had a 2 year streak going (I know 😂) but now this game specifically (original flow free which I had started the streak with at the same time as the Bridges app) has lost 2 days on its streak (now 744 while Bridges is on 746) which bothers me a LOT... Otherwise, love this game and highly recommend! ❤️
Common thoughts about this app.
I have lately been around town collecting peoples thoughts of the app. Most people found it fun and relaxing ( as it should be ).
Others said it was poor and once you have had the game for a long period of time, it starts to not work as well. When I was younger, my sister loved to play this game and so did I. It is very family friendly and I still love it! Personally, I think that this game is veto original and it is that game that you would recommend to anyone and everyone! I would like to give thanks to the producers of this game and the people who put hard work into it. And if you have made it this far in my review, download the app and see if you agree. Anyone who has made it this far, thank you.
- Big Duck Games LLC
- 33.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Big Duck Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Green Pack £0.99
- Blue Pack £0.99
- Purple Pack £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.