Flow Free* is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free features ***
- Over 2,500 free levels available in Free Play mode, and new Daily Puzzles every day!
- 10 different board sizes
- Free Classic, Bonus, Bridges, Mania, Extreme, and Jumbo level packs
- Additional level packs available for purchase
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
* "Flow", "Flow Free", and the Flow Free icon are trademarks registered internationally, including in the United States, to Big Duck Games®, LLC (reg. #s 4,395,937, 4,320,256 and 4,356,856).
- New free 11x14 Mega Mania and 12x15 Mega Mania
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant, but 1 TINY nitpick!
I’ve had this game for a couple of years now on this device, and have played it for a while before that on a previous one - I absolutely love it! There are a range of levels at different difficulties with different styles and more are added regularly! My tiny little nitpick is there appears to be a glitch with the daily puzzle streak(s) as my mother and I both appear to lose a day or two on occasion? Not sure what this is about, but I’ve had a 2 year streak going (I know 😂) but now this game specifically (original flow free which I had started the streak with at the same time as the Bridges app) has lost 2 days on its streak (now 744 while Bridges is on 746) which bothers me a LOT... Otherwise, love this game and highly recommend! ❤️
Ads for gambling are getting far worse
Really love the game, and happy to put up with advertising in general cases, but recent changes seem to have allowed some ads to automatically open up the App Store for gambling apps (888, Bet365, etc) without any interaction or warning.
Not sure how this is acceptable in apple’s rules, and a terrible thing for a game that young people could be playing.
If this is some hack that advertisers have found, then there has to be a way to stop it. If this is something that the developer has designed to increase ad revenue then apple should really be putting a stop to it - if this was diverting to a website in a browser then iOS would issue a prompt to ask whether it was ok for the app to open the browser (i.e. it would require some intentional interaction from the user), whereas this diverts without interaction. Is this really ok? Not something I’m happy to support.
Common thoughts about this app.
I have lately been around town collecting peoples thoughts of the app. Most people found it fun and relaxing ( as it should be ).
Others said it was poor and once you have had the game for a long period of time, it starts to not work as well. When I was younger, my sister loved to play this game and so did I. It is very family friendly and I still love it! Personally, I think that this game is veto original and it is that game that you would recommend to anyone and everyone! I would like to give thanks to the producers of this game and the people who put hard work into it. And if you have made it this far in my review, download the app and see if you agree. Anyone who has made it this far, thank you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Big Duck Games LLC
- 77.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Big Duck Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Hints £0.89
- 20 Hints £2.49
- Unlock All Packs and Remove Ads £4.49
- Green Pack £0.89
- Blue Pack £0.89
- Starter Bundle £0.89
- Purple Pack £1.79
- 100 Hints £8.99
- 10x10 Mania £0.89
- Rainbow Pack £0.89
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.