Official iPhone/iPad app of Flowdock
Flowdock is the center of gravity for team communication that helps teams make their regular work a by-product of collaboration through organized chat and a shared integration inbox.
It replaces IM or IRC chat in your team's workflow and frees your mailbox from automated emails. With integrations to over 80+ tools, you’ll always stay up-to-date with what your team is doing.
Flowdock allows you to:
· Converse with your teams in Flows and organize your conversations by threads
· Have private conversations with your team mates when needed with 1-1s
· Stay on top of your updates across flows and 1-1s with in app notifications and customize the notifications as needed
· Be expressive with emojis across flows and 1-1s
· Collaborate with your team members by sharing files across flows and 1-1s
· Build your own ongoing knowledge base with the power of hash tags
· Effectively search for content that you need with help of hash tags that you maintain
· View all your integrations in one place with shared integration inbox and converse with your teams on the inbox items to effectively get your work done
· Get attention from only people that matter with @@subgroups
Flowdock integrates with your favorite tools, including Trello, Git & GitHub, Pivotal Tracker, Zendesk, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Capistrano, Heroku, Redmine, FogBugz, Basecamp, BitBucket, Kiln, Mercurial, Nagios, Pingdom, Hudson / Jenkins and many other project management, issue tracking, wiki, version control, monitoring, deployment & continuous integration systems and services.
NOTE: To use the Flowdock app, you need to have a Flowdock account available at: http://www.flowdock.com
For feedback or feature suggestions, check out our Uservoice page at http://flowdock.uservoice.com
For support, reach out to our support team at Team-Flowdock-Support@ca.com
We are updating the app to make your experience better. This release includes bug fixes and stability improvements.
. Mobile notifications would now understand if the messages have been read on any other device/platform.
. A sharp uptick in crashes that no longer happen. Because we fixed a handful of them
. Fixed recent # tags related defects
. Fixed the problem when user logs in via Agile Central
Ratings and Reviews
Still haven’t re-implemented AppleWatch support
This app used to have full fledged support for the watch allowing replies direct from the watch which was great if I was out running without my phone. They took it out several versions ago and it’s still not been re-implemented
Lagging behind & crashing
Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone at this point.
Flowdock has become a hot potato after purchased by CA technologies from Rally and then by Broadcom (yes, Broadcom!) from CA.
No one doing any development on it.
App crashes or shows random errors. Constantly!
The one thing you’d expect to work would be saving the stuff you type in between switching Apps. Not even that. Crashes the second you switch windows and loses your half-typed message.
We have been using Flowdock for over 5 years and feel so let down it’s unreal.
Constant crashing, random error messages, unusable
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rego Consulting Corporation
- 55.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2017 CA Inc. All rights reserved