• Flower Board have crossed 1 million downloads mark. Thank you for your support!
======== User reviews ========
• "My husband and I can't get enough of it." - iCatriona
• "This game is way too fun. I keep draining my battery playing it" - Ash mil
• "The game starts out easy, but gets very, very challenging." - Li3303
• "Had this game few years now and still love it! Simple, addictive and just fun to play" - Nicnok76
• "Once you figure out how to play it's very hard to put it down.. " - Believe in Yourself
• "You can play for 5 minutes or an hour. It's the perfect pick up and put down game." - Leggyj74
• App Advice review: A challenging game that will definitely make you think twice about how easy it is to move a simple marker - 5/5
• From user Li3303:
Normally I find this type of "line" game too frustrating, but this game has some awesome features:
1- being able to see what pieces will come up next- and where (I call them buds)
2- an undo button that you can use 50 times per game
3- a wild card flower
4- a flower that when matched with five flowers of the same color will clear the board of that color
5- being able to drastically reduce the number of flowers on the board three times
6- the hexagon board grid
The game starts out easy, but gets very, very challenging. Games can take a long time (around 1-3 hrs), but it's easy to put down and just pick up where you left off. Personally, I get more satisfaction from doing well on a longer more involved game than something that takes a few minutes. It's almost perfect the way it is, but I would love to have a counter to keep track of how many undos I've used during the game. Highly recommended for puzzle fans!
Flower Board is a highly addictive game. Group six or more balls together to dismiss them and to increase your score. New balls are added after each move and you will need to keep the board from filling up. There are also special balls to help you clear the board. The goal is to score as high as possible. The game is simple to learn, yet hard to master. You will have hours of fun playing it!
* Game Center support with 6 leaderboards.
* Optimized for retina display.
* On board preview of next balls.
* Powerful rainbow and lighting balls.
* Undo button to avoid mistake.
* Multiple themes to choose from.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Flower Board is great!
Very easy, doesn’t use much battery resource and is therapeutic. Great, simple game. Recommend.
Be prepared to be addicted!!
When you start playing Flowerboard it seems like a straight forward strategy game. But once you experience the frustration of new flowers appearing where you needed to go you soon realise it needs a bit more thought than initially Quickly becomes addictive and becomes the game you play whenever you have 5 mins as you can dip in at any time and just carry on where you left off before.
Highly recommended - easy to start difficult to stop...
2years and still going strong
Love this game. You can play for 5 minutes or an hour. It's the perfect pick up and put down game. I've played it for about 2 years now and I'm still not bored if it.
- Tue Nguyen Minh
- 19.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Phoenix Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Magic Flowers £0.99
- 45 Magic Flowers £2.99
- 25 Magic Flowers £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.