Flyr is the definitive preflight briefing app for professional pilots.
It’s designed to give you all the information you need for the day ahead, quickly and clearly, so you can arrive at the crew room fully briefed.
• A searchable worldwide database of airports, with your home base and recently-viewed just a tap away
• Times displayed in local or UTC and units automatically converted to suit you, no matter where you're flying
• Data refreshed automatically and everything saved offline for you to view at your leisure
• A handy Today widget showing your home airport's Metar and Taf
Flyr takes the hassle out of decoding Metar and Taf reports:
• Read the latest weather in raw format or decoded plain English
• Never miss a thing with significant weather automatically highlighted
• Decode Motne runway states, military colour codes and trends at the touch of a button
• See the big picture with SIG WX and satellite imagery
Flyr helps you sift through Notams to quickly find what's relevant to you:
• Read Notams in raw format, or in easy-to-digest report view with local times and Snowtams decoded
• Skip to what's relevant with key details automatically highlighted to stand out
• Tap coordinates to see obstacles plotted on a satellite map, and view web links without leaving the app
• See instantly which Notams apply to you with quick filters for IFR/VFR, Notam categories and validity
Flyr gives you an intuitive visual picture of the airports you fly to:
• See key airport data at a glance, including elevation, density altitude and the latest magnetic variation
• View a satellite map of the airport and diagrams of its runways, sorted longest to shortest
• See the current wind components overlaid on each runway to easily visualise the conditions
Thanks for using Flyr! Here's what's new:
• Improved Snowtam formatting for better readability
• Better support for non-ICAO weather encoding (e.g. INTER)
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
Thanks again and if you have any feedback or if there's anything you'd like to see in a future version please email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
A must-have app for pilots
This is an extremely well designed app which has now completely replaced all others I previously used. Nice interface which is quick and easy to navigate and presents information much more accessibly than other apps of its kind. Particularly like the automatic decoding and highlighting of significant weather and NOTAM information. Use this every day and would highly recommend.
This is the most used aviation app I have. METAR and TAF information is quicker and easier to access than my airline's crew resources. NOTAM decodes and runway characteristics are clearly displayed and the whole app is very straightforward to navigate. Well designed. Used everyday. Would highly recommend. 5*
Perfect pre-flight app
Flying EU short haul, this is a great pre-flight 'get ahead of the game' app. Easy, logical, and with all the information at your fingertips. Nice layout and easy to use.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.