Foam Magazine is an international photography magazine published three times a year around a specific theme. The magazine serves as a platform for all kinds of photography: from documentary to fashion and contemporary to historic.
Each issue contains:
• multiple portfolios by world-renowned image makers and emerging photography talent
• interviews and opinions by experts in the field of photography
• surprising and distinctive editorial choices
Foam Magazine has been awarded several prizes for both its high-grade graphic design and the quality of its content. Most recently, Foam Magazine was awarded Photography Magazine of the Year at the Lucie Awards 2017. The magazine is a publication of Foam Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam.
The annual Foam Magazine Talent Issue and the related Talent Programme are supported by the Deutsche Börse Photography Foundation and the Niemeijer Fund. Foam Magazine is sponsored by Igepa Netherlands BV, supplier of excellent paper.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Exact Editions Ltd
- 11.5 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2018 Exact Editions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Foam Magazine £27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.