Foam Rolling App is your customized iPhone and iPod Touch App specifically created for muscle release through the use of a foam roller. Foam Rolling App is your ultimate guide that aims to:
- Release Muscle Tension
- Improve Flexibility
- Help to Prevent Injury
- Improve Muscle Performance
- Release Stress in the Body
- Remove Muscle Knots
Foam Rolling App caters for all individuals that use or want to use a foam roller to massage muscle and release tightness. What you can expect to find in the Foam Rolling App:
SPECIFIC MUSCLE RELEASE EXERCISES
- Demonstration videos for every exercise in the app
- Clean and easy to follow step by step images
- Detailed step by step instructions for every release
- Detailed muscle information for each specific muscle
- Specific muscle action information for each exercise
SAVE YOUR FAVOURITES
- My program section allows you to save your releases
- Build your own program
- Get your personal trainer to build you a program
- Export your program to your friends, clients or trainer
GENERAL PROGRAMS FOR ALL LEVELS
- Beginner and advanced upper body release programs
- Beginner and advanced lower body release programs
- Beginner and advanced Full body release programs
SPORT SPECIFIC PROGRAMS
Foam Rolling App provides a large range of programs designed specifically for specific sports to help improve performance and reduce injuries through injury prevention. You will find programs for the following sports:
- Office Worker
- Field Hockey
- Ice Hockey
- Updated for iOS 11
- Fixed close window button on muscle descriptions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5* info, 5 star* instruction, 3* app
-app is very good and recommended
-Sport specific program's
Needs work -
- no bulk add for program's
-no guided full regime.
This app is amazing, by far the best resource for foam roller on the App Store.
It has 4 stars from me for very in depth and comprehensive foam roller exercises.
It has sport specific program's which is amazing.
No problems with the exercises or info - but here's where it could be improved.
You have to add exercises one by one. A bulk add for a whole program would be way better! Also you have to click the exercises one by one to see them.
If you could get a program that took you through all the exercises, with a timer, and the video (kind of like gsps touch fit?) but with a pause button for trouble spots - this would be one of the best exercise/ recovery apps in the store.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.