Focus Keeper helps you keep your productivity high avoiding burnout using the timer. Work with time. Not against it!
* Check out the review article by Brighthand for more detail: http://j.mp/fkeeper
Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Customize focus sessions, goals, colors and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps - It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)
• Adjust the timer with your fingers just like you do with real egg-timer.
• Next session starts automatically when the current session ends.
• Track your progress with two different charts (14 days and 30 days)
• Set your daily goal (number of Focus Sessions per day)
• Set how many Focus Sessions you want to finish before taking a long break(number of Focus per round)
• Customize the length of Focus Session, short break, and long break.
• Choose your ticking from 10 different ticking sounds and your own music library.
• Choose your alarm from 14 different ring sounds.
• Set any sounds separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Set any colors separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
• Today Widget for Focus Sessions
• Icon Badge shows how much time you left to finish the current session in the home screen Focus Keeper icon when the timer is ticking.
• Focus Reminder: If you're struggling to make a habit of using Focus Keeper, this could come in hand. You can set when you want to be notified to use Focus Keeper through weekdays and weekends.
• Option for resetting the Focus Count at midnight automatically. Now you can set your own reset time.
• Set different volume sounds for each ticking and alarm sound.
• Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a serial procrastinator and so when I started my A-levels I was in desperate need of something to keep me on track. This app works wonders and it only requires me to concentrate for 25 minutes at a time before I'm allowed a break and this way a whole day's work seems a lot less intimidating. Additionally after working for four 25-minute sessions the app rewards you with a long break - enough time to go for some fresh air, do some exercise, or (let's be honest here) watch an episode of a TV show. This app changed the way I work and allows me to work a full 8-hour day of studying at home without becoming run-down or losing focus.
I found this quite handy. I usually get distracted while revising, and instead of using an app that blocks my social media, I used this instead. This kept me quite motivated and made the time go quicker than usual. I usually revise for an hour and take 10 minutes (this is kind of the same but 30 minutes with 5 minute break) and then take an hours break after 2 hours of work. This app offers 25 minutes after 2 hours which for me, isn't long enough to cook some food. But does give you the option to pause the timer to give you slightly longer. Great app
This is a great app, it allows me to focus for 25 minutes and I find that is enough time to get focused and immersed in a task, but also reminds me to have regular breaks. It has really helped me with studying for my a-levels because I usually work and work and work, always stressed about time and how I'm going to cover everything, meaning that I end up not focusing on the task that I'm doing! But with this app I've begun to concentrate more on the task I'm completing and allows me not to become a nervous wreck at the end of the day. Best app I have found to focus. 100% recommend for anytime who is studying :)
- PIXO Incorporation
- 35.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PIXO Incorporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pomodoro Keeper Pro £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.