Access, edit, share, search, manage. All with a single sign-in.
Foldr provides on the go access to your organisation’s existing file servers and cloud storage from a single, powerful and easy to use interface. Whether you are on campus, in the office or on the road, your documents are just a tap away.
IMPORTANT: A Foldr server is *REQUIRED* for this application to work, it does not provide access without it. To request a free trial of Foldr server visit foldr.io/trial
• No new accounts - works with your existing Active Directory or eDirectory login
• Hybrid cloud - Access your own file servers, Google Drive, Office 365 and Dropbox storage in a single place
• Live document editing - Edit your Office documents on the go without making duplicates
• Go paperless - scan paper documents to PDF with auto capture and alignment
• Collaborate more - Securely share files and folders with those inside and outside of your organisation
• Quick and simple - Bookmark important files and folders for easy access
• Secure by design - support for Two Factor Authentication and Active Directory password control
What others are saying about Foldr:
“It's been a great addition to our learning transformation programme and is now essential in terms of the school's use of iPads. When we unveiled Foldr last September, we had a round of applause from everyone at the staff meeting.”
Hove Park School - Apple Distinguished School in England
"There’s a huge amount of thought gone in to how Foldr will be used in schools — something which we don’t often see from app developers.”
“...we highly recommend Foldr. As a result, we have selected it as one of our 10 core educational apps which form a vital part of our everyday digital toolkit."
Secondary school - Newport, Wales
“Set-up and integration were very easy, we pretty much went ‘big bang’ with the roll out and it was instantly a success.”
Secondary school - Surrey, England
What's new in Foldr for iOS?
Scan multi-page documents and upload them directly to your cloud and on-premise storage.
Foldr's got a brand new bag! Well... a brand new scanner anyway. We've completely rewritten the document scanner to make it faster, smoother and smarter. We've also made it possible to scan multiple pages in one go and then save them as a single PDF document (or individual images if you'd rather). Once you've scanned you can go to work annotating using our improved PDF tools and then share the results with other users or the wider world. All from a single app!
Fixes in 4.10.5
- We've fixed a few issues around processing and uploading multiple video files
Fixes in 4.10.1
- Fixed an issue with getting search results from certain cloud storage providers
What's new in 4.10
- All-new document scanner with multi-page support
- Improved audio player
- Updated PDF tools
- A few iOS14 UI fixes
PLEASE NOTE that due to some of these new features we are no longer able to support iOS11
Fixes in 4.9.7
- We've fixed a crash when a shared item had a start date but no expiry.
Fixes in 4.9.6
- We've fixed an issue which could cause uploads to become stalled and stuck in the queue.
What's new in 4.9.4
- Reworked the app settings screen
What's new in 4.9.3
- Added the ability to create a support bundle for troubleshooting
Fixes in 4.9.3
- Fixed an issue which could cause a crash when syncing offline files
Plus the usual interface tweaks and fixes
Fixes in 4.9.1
- Fixed an issue with saving documents using Files from within Microsoft Office
What's new in 4.9
- Quick Edit for Microsoft Office documents. Open docx, xlsx and pptx files directly from Foldr for iOS, make your changes and tap the back arrow to have them saved straight back to Foldr.
What's new in 4.8.3
- iOS 13 dark mode support
- Icon and visual refresh
Fixes in 4.8.3
- Fixed an issue with the Files app and shared mode
- Fixed an issue with connecting to Foldr servers that use a custom port number
What's new in 4.8
- Web sign-in support
- Device approval support
Plus the usual interface tweaks and fixes
Fixes in Foldr 4.7.21 - Fixes an issue with importing multiple photos when synced to iCloud
What's new in 4.7.20 - Your shared items will now load much quicker thanks to some nifty pagination
Fixes in Foldr 4.7.20 -
Fixes an issue with importing files from other apps with illegal characters in their names
Fixes an issue with image orientation when using the camera from inside the app
Fixes in Foldr 4.7.19 - Restored the "Move" item to the long-press menu for files and folders
Fixes in Foldr 4.7.18 - Fixes an issue which could cause Files to report "Content Unavailable" when connected to a server with custom graphics
Fixes in Foldr 4.7.17 - Fixes an issue which could cause My Files to be empty
Fixes in Foldr 4.7.16 - Restored Document Provider functionality for iOS 10
Fixes in Foldr 4.7.15 - Fixed a crash when using spaces and other invalid characters in the server address
Fixes in Foldr 4.7.14
- Fixed a potential crash when uploading multiple pictures from Photos
- Fixed an encoding issue when setting the modified dates on files
Fixes in Foldr 4.7.13 - Fixed an issue with PDF annotations.
Fixes in Foldr 4.7.12 - Fixed a crash with older iOS devices.
PLEASE NOTE - this will be our last release supporting devices running iOS9.
What's new in 4.7.11
- iOS 12 support plus a plethora of bug fixes, performance enhancements and interface tweaks!
Fixes in 4.7.11
- Fixed an issue which could cause signing in to be slow
- Fixed an issue which could cause uploading multiple images to fail
- Fixed issues with connecting to Foldr servers on some networks
- Improved speed and performance of Files on iOS 12
- Fixed several "Content Unavailable" issues in Files
- Fixed an issue with orientation of annotations on PDFs
- Interface tweaks and fixes
What's new in 4.7.10
- Support for writable secure public links
Ratings and Reviews
Decent but imperfect
Does some things very well but others less so. Viewing and arranging files is excellent, and the integration with IOS Files app works well. However it's missing iOS Office integration, so creating, editing, and saving files is very cumbersome and involves downloading, then saving to the device, then uploading to Foldr when you're done. This is the only thing holding back the app from providing a desktop experience.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, it's always appreciated here at Foldr HQ. You'll be pleased to hear that with version 4.9 of the app we have introduced the ability to open, edit and save documents in Office directly from the Foldr app!
Thanks again for being a Foldr user.
Doesn’t let me login
Brilliant and feature rich
Great way to access all your files across multiple storage systems. We’ve been using it for months now and it hasn’t let us down. App and the web client are just fantastic and so intuitive, the annotations within the app function is so useful. Thanks guys for this great product.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Minnow IT LTD
- 70.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Minnow IT LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.