Now offering a 7 day free trial!
The best healthy vegan recipes brought to you by the recipe & lifestyle blogger foodbymaria. Maria is a decorated food stylist, recipe creator, photographer, and writer. Through foodbymaria, she shares her love for all things green, organic whole foods, and plant-based eating.
Maria’s vision is to help people overcome their fear of food. Together, we can change the way people think about feeding their body; we can shatter common food misconceptions and learn to develop strong, healthy, and responsible relationships with food.
You’ll find over 250 plant based healthy, nutritious, and simple recipes, colourful breakfasts, simplistic snacks, nutrient-rich dinners, desserts so decadent you won’t believe there’s no sugar in it (yes, that’s a thing, for real!) along with heaps of awesome kitchen-ready features.
Your recipe list will continue to grow as all new recipes that Maria creates & adds to foodbymaria.com will be added to the app too! Along with this, Maria will continue to include app exclusive recipes which are not available on her blog. These even include eBooks and a few exclusive recipes from Maria’s cookbook Mindful Vegan Meals.
- Diverse collection of over 250 delicious plant-based recipes (that will continue to grow!)
- Advanced search & filter function using keywords, leftover ingredients, recipe categories & prep/cook time
- Plan your weekly meals in the calendar
- Adjust the number of servings needed for your family size
- Create interactive shopping lists from your planned meals & add even add your own weekly staples! (don’t forget the toilet roll)
- Easily access your most loved foodbymaria recipes by adding them to your own personal favourites list
- Make cooking and following steps easier with cooking mode, it includes voice guidance and larger step text
- Keep track off your progress within a recipe whilst cooking by crossing out and hiding completed ingredients and steps
- Built in timers and alerts to keep you on track as you cook
- Keep recipes handy at all times with offline access to recipes and images
- Automatic ingredient conversions between Imperial and Metric
- No screen sleep when you’re viewing a recipe or in cooking view (keep that screen clean!)
- Share your favourite foodbymaria recipes with friends and family
We hope you enjoy cooking with foodbymaria! For any questions or feedback please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The foodbymaria app is free for you to download & browse available recipes. An ongoing subscription is required to access all app content including recipe ingredients, shopping list and meal planner. Subscriptions are available either monthly or yearly. A year’s subscription will cost you no more than a couple of cups of coffee!
Yearly subscriptions are billed the total annual fee from date of purchase. Monthly subscriptions are billed per month. Payment will be charged to your nominated card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
This app is so easy to use. The recipes are easy to follow and it adjust the serving size and quantity of you want. You can also cross things off when you prepare them/cook them. So far everything I tried to cook on the app has been delicious!
Love all the delicious AND healthy recipes, I often need some inspiration of what to make for my family, this is the app to have! Lots of great ideas that are easy to follow and quick to make!
These are some really tasty recipes and most don’t take long to make either 😊
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CookBook Co. Pty Ltd
- 36.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © foodbymaria.com / © CookBook Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- FBM Monthly Subscription £0.49
- FBM Yearly Subscription £3.99
- Lifetime Unlock £10.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.