THE FREE APP BY DENTISTS, FOR PATIENTS WHO CARE ABOUT THEIR ORAL HEALTH!
Has your Dentist told you that you have a cavity/decay/caries? Or perhaps they have noticed acidic breakdown of your teeth?
This app, designed by Dentists, is educational as well as providing a tool to help identify the dietary sources of your dental problems.
• Create a diet log/diet diary to share with your Dentist/Hygienist who will help diagnose and advise you
• Search the food and drink database to learn which foods, drinks and habits are secretly harming your teeth
• Learn how to protect yourself and your children from dental disease
• Explore healthy alternatives for foods/drinks that cause dental disease
• Traffic light risks associated with foods and drinks to aid your understanding
First, seek to understand why you have developed dental disease. Then, make changes in your diet to improve your oral health condition. In doing so, you will also improve your general health, as it is generally the same foods and lifestyle choices that lead to diabetes and obesity.
Food for thought!
We have been overwhelmed by the support for the app! Your feedback has been amazing and has meant that we can only go on improving FoodForTeeth. This update includes some key features:
- Ability to send your diet diary to your dentist via an email - This was a heavily requested feature and has now been implemented
- Updated homescreen icons for clarity
- Updated graphics
- Link to evidence behind the traffic light system
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best dental app ever!
Unfortunately I was diagnosed with holes in my teeth recently. My dentist started quizzing me about my diet and actually told me to download this app. She got me to fill in the diet diary to show her...it was easy enough to fill and helped her to give me advice and find the cause of my holes (it was multiple sugary drinks (tea) over the years).
Really clever app that has led me to change my lifestyle so it deserves some credit.
- Prateek Biyani
- 26.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 FoodForTeeth
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.