Foodim optimises your camera specifically to take fabulous photos of food, and by tilting the phone, or with a swipe of a finger, you can add background blur and depth of field for a professional finish.
Caption your photos, add your recipes, notes or location as wished, and share with your friends and followers.
Browse to see what everyone's cooking and eating, get inspired, and connect with a welcoming community.
Foodim's auto-applied filter helps you point, shoot and share beautiful food images in an instant
Advanced editing tools - add depth of field with draw-to-blur, contrast, colour temperature and more
Add notes, your recipes or location - share your discoveries, restaurants and passion for food
Save photos as drafts (so you can edit and post them after you’ve eaten)
This build contains the following fixes and features:
- reposts and shares are now displayed in the comments list, so you can see who performed these actions and when
- drafts are now created and updated automatically for all photo edits to avoid loss of work
- tap on navigation / title bar returns user to top of view / list / page (as per tap in status bar area does on iOS)
- title and description entry when creating or editing posts now displays available character counter
- fixes possibility of missing results in user and hashtag searches when typing in a search term
- removes issue with 'mark all as read' for notifications not always working
- location vicinity in now preserved in draft with other location data
- adds tap through to user profiles from repost or share rows in comments list
- adds 'view comment likes' action to action sheet for tapped comments
- fix for possible double open of user profile views when tapping through from notifications
- fix for possible image quality degradation when making multiple draft saves of same post
- fix for clearing draw-to-blur on tap being active when blur tool not in use
- fix to prevent accidental swipe to next / previous draft when using photo editing tools
- fix to avoid HTML error content being displayed if user comments on a removed post
- fix to prevent mention or hashtag insertions taking text fields over allowed character limits
- fix to position of story icon in title bar after a story post title has been edited
- fix to possible non-loading of user avatars and follow status in post view
- fix to possible redirect of users to testflight rather than app store for expired builds
Ratings and Reviews
Great content, no distractions!
I love this app! It’s like Instagram but just for food, and there’s some beautiful images and NO ADS. Great for ideas on what to cook or just to see the great posts from all the talented people out there. Love the fact that there’s no celebrity nonsense or posts of people on holiday to get in the way of my ogling great grub!!
Beautiful design. Simple to use. The camera takes wonderful-looking pics without adding any filter. A community all about food - fabulous!
Should be good
I love the idea of this, however it just keeps crashing. It will not let me edit my profile and even though I already have an account it keeps telling me my username is unavailable. Lots of kinks to iron out.
Developer Response ,
We're very sorry to hear you've had problems. We have resolved an issue with profile edits that some users have experienced, so that will be working for you now.
If you have had other issues or crashes, we'd love to hear from you (you can get in touch directly at email@example.com) as we're always keen to improve.
- Foodim Ltd
- 31.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Foodim Ltd 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.