Foodim optimises your camera specifically to take fabulous photos of food, and by tilting the phone, or with a swipe of a finger, you can add background blur and depth of field for a professional finish.
Caption your photos, add your recipes, notes or location as wished, and share with your friends and followers.
Browse to see what everyone's cooking and eating, get inspired, and connect with a welcoming community.
Foodim's auto-applied filter helps you point, shoot and share beautiful food images in an instant
Advanced editing tools - add depth of field with draw-to-blur, contrast, colour temperature and more
Add notes, your recipes or location - share your discoveries, restaurants and passion for food
Save photos as drafts (so you can edit and post them after you’ve eaten)
This build contains the following fixes and features:
- adds assisted insert of @mentions and #hashtags in comments and post descriptions
- displays trending hashtags in search view when no search term is active
- usernames in notifications view are now links to users profiles
- fixes avatar update issues affecting some users
- adds dynamic title text resizing for posts with long titles
- adds help option in settings to allow users to e-mail the help desk
- fixes display issue with likes count getting truncated when count gets high
- adds repeat password entry requirement for e-mail sign-up process
- fixes display issue with long location names not fitting on screen
- fixes position issue with overlay when double-tapping to like in single post view
- adds display of user full names to user search results
- fixes user search results caching issue
- fixes possible crash in profile view when switching to drafts
- fixes wait cursor layout issue in search view
- fixes issue with scrolling in hashtag and mentions insertions
- displays 'recent posts' for trending hashtags rather than all-time count
Ratings and Reviews
Great content, no distractions!
I love this app! It’s like Instagram but just for food, and there’s some beautiful images and NO ADS. Great for ideas on what to cook or just to see the great posts from all the talented people out there. Love the fact that there’s no celebrity nonsense or posts of people on holiday to get in the way of my ogling great grub!!
Beautiful design. Simple to use. The camera takes wonderful-looking pics without adding any filter. A community all about food - fabulous!
Should be good
I love the idea of this, however it just keeps crashing. It will not let me edit my profile and even though I already have an account it keeps telling me my username is unavailable. Lots of kinks to iron out.
Developer Response ,
We're very sorry to hear you've had problems. We have resolved an issue with profile edits that some users have experienced, so that will be working for you now.
If you have had other issues or crashes, we'd love to hear from you (you can get in touch directly at email@example.com) as we're always keen to improve.
- Foodim Ltd
- 31.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Foodim Ltd 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.