Faster image logging
Ratings and Reviews
Mmmm, does it suit real life?
At first sight this app looks great, the user interface works and you can tailor food choices to your likes and health goals... So I bought the years membership, I need something that can do the thinking for me and I just buy the ingredients.
Having used it a few times though there appears to be a bug and a wider issue:
1) I do not eat fish or seafood but the app is still putting recipes with these in my meal plan (it said it wouldn't).
2) I only need to cook for 2 people in our house, but the ingredients list being generated is huge, I know the answer is to reduce the amounts but that means picking through each recipe and adjusting the shopping list manually (I had a fruit salad meal for 10 people - cannot freeze that one!), so it's not taken away the faff for me unfortunately.
It refuses to plan your meals for random reasons
There is no bug fix! And complaining to them doesn’t achieve anything
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks for the message and I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org? We are working hard to resolve this issue and would really appreciate more details about your user in order to figure it out. Thank you so much, we appreciate your patience. Best, Nutrino
Doesn’t work, constant crashing
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out, and we apologize for the inconvenience. In order to help you further please email us at email@example.com
We look forward to getting this solved for you. Best, Nutrino Team
- Nutrino Health Ltd
- 118.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Nutrino Health ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Nutrino Subscription £7.49
- Nutrino Subscription £16.49
- Nutrino Subscription £36.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.