Find players of increasing rarity is key to winning the game. The aim is to win promotion. Upgrade your stadium to help your finances, sell unneeded players and look for the young gems.
- Realistic game simulation
- In-game injuries, cards, and substitutions
- Buy & sell players of varying rarity (common, uncommon, rare, epic, and legendary)
- Invest in your youth team to improve the players you generate
- Player progression. Gain rating the more games you play
- League promotion / relegation - win the game by finishing first
- Manage club finances
- Post-match weekly breakdown of results, player progression, and transfers
- In-game weather modes
- View manager, player, and squad statistics
- Upgradable stadium capacity & features
- In-game news updates related to clubs & players in your league
- Play vs intelligent AI
- Receive offers for your top performing players
* Decrease to player salaries
* Widened the footer button holder
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Decent game, ended when I won the league, no promotion so bit disappointed, only prob I had was transfer market was nearly always under 30 skill, and when you need to have 45-50+ to challenge it takes time to “train” up!
Decent but not there yet!
After completing the game as “invincibles” with 2 hours of gameplay on my bed, I feel qualified to mention a few pointers that could help direct this game into a finished product. I did enjoy this game with some interesting concepts but I feel it’s lacking in some areas.
Managers should improve in rating if young.
When promoted should be able to sign higher rated managers.
Attendance doesn’t seem to correlate with performance
When promoted prize money? New sponsors?
Better youth system, a 32k investment for a level 7 academy that brings up the average rating by .5 isn’t much of an incentive.
Potentially more divisions, perhaps follow the FA league system (conference to premier)
Update the transfer list regularly, some players were there from season 1 to 17, funny to see 59 year old still hoping to be signed
As you go up in division, higher rated signings. I didn’t/couldn’t purchase a player worth joining as they were all old or too common/low rated.
Cup fixtures? To add to the trophies button
Negotiation of wages?
More ways to spend money? Solving the transfer system may help this
there unlimited potential with this game good work hope your still going to update this app
Developer Response ,
Excellent feedback. We've made some improvements based on your suggestions, and have others in the pipeline.
* Cup fixtures have been added.
* Old players in the transfer list now retire and are no longer looking for a team at 59 years old :).
* Attendance should improve as your reputation grows (through winning games) but we are looking at the numbers currently.
We have further updates planned - mainly regarding the balance of divisions / transfer. Prize money and sponsor selection are in the pipeline. We hope you will enjoy the game as it improves!
As you have upgrades for the stadium and youth you should also have upgrades for training. You should also add more levels for each the stadium youth and training when and if you add that. Add a higher capacity to the stadium. And add players of all overalls in the transfer market and not just players with an overall under than 35. Managers should also be able to increase overall as they do well each season. Add managers with higher overall ratings too
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.