London’s world famous destination sneaker store, for over 15 years Footpatrol have been dedicated to globally supplying footwear from the likes of Nike, adidas, Jordan, Converse, Vans, Reebok, PUMA, New Balance, Y-3 & many more. Our app allows you to take Footpatrol with you wherever you go, shopping every single product available on footpatrol.com.
Key features include:
• Free UK delivery to over 500 locations
• Get hold of the latest sneaker releases from Nike Air Max, Nike VaporMax, Nike Air Max
97, adidas UltraBoost, adidas NMD, adidas Yeezy, Jordan launches & more
• Easily search, browse and shop hundreds of products
• Quick Buy feature to help you get what you want, faster, when it matters
• Save your favourite products to your personal FP wish list
• Read the Footpatrol blog about the latest sneaker launch with one click
• Pay using multiple options such as PayPal, MasterCard, Visa & more
• Exceptional quality imagery as well as high resolution zoom
• Share products via WhatsApp, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat and email
• Scan functionality – scan product barcodes in store to find your size trainers online
The new version is here, making it easier than ever to shop the Footpatrol app:
- Introducing Apple Pay
- Bug fixes and improved stability
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of time
Can't log in, even changed password, wanted to register for the off white raffle only available through the app. If I could leave less than one star I would.
biggest let downs
Every time there’s a shoe drop; the app and the site completely shut down... running identical error codes... at identical times...for identical periods... then later saying they’re “sold out”? Whilst everyone is tweeting the same issue every single time? Thanks footpatrol for whatever you’re doing (most likely) or not doing enough of that allows re-seller’s/bots or contacts take the shoe before the people who actually WANT the shoe so bad they wake up ridiculous times, sit on multiple devices & pray for something you as a shoe ambassador contribute to making it impossible.
Great app but a lot of problems regarding accounts
The app is great but there is a lot of problems since they have launched the app regarding accounts. With this update I am unable to log in on the app but I’m able to log I on the website, this is quite annoying because I get staff discount and can only get my staff discount through the app and not through their website. If the developers or support team of the app are reading this then this problem with accounts needs to be fixed for good!
- FOOTPATROL LONDON 2002 LTD
- 64.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Footpatrol London LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.