Forces and Motion simulates ten classic experiments to show the relationships between force, motion, momentum and energy. You’ll use it to cover:
• How a body remains at constant velocity unless acted upon by a force
• Force = mass x acceleration
• How for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction
• Displacement, velocity acceleration
• Conservation of momentum
• Energy changes as bodies collide, fall or oscillate
• Conservation of energy.
- Sunflower Learning Ltd
- 39.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Sunflower Learning Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.