Available with Education Volume Discount
Forces and Motion simulates ten classic experiments to show the relationships between force, motion, momentum and energy. You’ll use it to cover:
• How a body remains at constant velocity unless acted upon by a force
• Force = mass x acceleration
• How for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction
• Displacement, velocity acceleration
• Conservation of momentum
• Energy changes as bodies collide, fall or oscillate
• Conservation of energy.
Support for French Language
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sunflower Learning Ltd
- 40.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Sunflower Learning Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.