FordPass makes owning a Ford easier than ever.
The app offers a whole range of connected features for vehicles with built-in modems, like remote controls and Wi-Fi on the road. It helps you keep your Ford running at its best, with Health Alerts sent straight to your phone, and in-app service booking to take the hassle out of maintenance. You can even use the app to search for restaurants, cafes, petrol stations and parking spaces. And send locations straight to your vehicle’s navigation, ready for when you leave.
With FordPass Connect, our in-vehicle modem, you can enjoy the full range of connected features.
• Keep all your passengers entertained on the road, with 4G in-car Wi-Fi for up to ten devices.
• Live Traffic helps to keep you on the best route, by automatically updating your in-car navigation system with real-time traffic information.
• Remote controls mean you can check if your vehicle’s locked, and lock/unlock it using the app, wherever you are.
• Vehicles with automatic transmission can even be started from the app. Ideal for defrosting on those cold mornings.
• Receive Vehicle Health Alerts, like tyre pressure and fuel level warnings, directly to your phone.
Even without a FordPass Connect modem, the app helps you get more from your vehicle.
• See your Owner’s Manual in the app so you don’t have to dig it out of the glove box.
• View the opening hours and contact information for your Ford Dealer.
• Book a service directly through the app.
• Access useful guides to understand what any dashboard warning lights mean.
• Search for fuel stations in the local area or along your route.
• Find parking spots, compare prices, and pin your vehicle’s location once you’ve parked, so you can easily find it again later.
• Discover cafes, restaurants, cinemas and more.
Making things better is always a good thing. This release will fix a few little bugs that have popped up.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great addition to any new ford!
This app is brilliant! It’s a great way to quickly track your cars location, lock your car, check tyre pressures, oil and fuel levels! I’ve also found it useful when I’m in areas I’m visiting to find cheap parking, petrol stations and places to visit! A well deserved 4 stars! What stopped me from making it 5 star is I wish the app would notify you your cars current lock status. When I lock it, it doesn’t indicate after that point if your car is in fact still locked. It would be great to simply look and tell you your car is locked or unlocked in the app. It shows you once you press the button it’s locked but then goes away. I think this is a small but very important detail as you could be pressing the button all day long checking. And maybe an additional button to open the boot would be cool but not essential to the rating. If some workaround is done to the lock idea I’ll definitely update to 5 star. But great no doubt!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you are enjoying the app, we use your feedback to make the product better! We are working hard to continue to add new features. Please look out for future enhancements!
I quite like the features available within the app, it does a lot of the stuff the vehicles dash does but away from the vehicle, it also marks where your vehicle is parked. It allows you to unlock and lock your vehicle with your phone (the quirk) all of this is protected via pin (and facial recognition on my phone), comes in handy if you leave your keys in the house and pop out to your car with your phone. Although it sometimes does take a few mins to connect to unlock the vehicle, and I have had a couple of issues with it hence the 4* rating. At one point it’s was refusing to locate my car this required me to reset it on my car not the end of the world, a few weeks later it crashed every time I opened the app requiring me to remove the app and re-download it, annoying but not the end of the world yet again.
Brilliant app. I love how you can lock/unlock your car from your phone, check oil, the tyre pressures etc. It’s like having a mini car service in your pocket. I have had literally no problems with locking the car too, sometimes it’s a little sketchy on other cars (Range Rover Sport) but my little Ford Fiesta ST has always locked from the app.
However, I would like to ask the developers a question: Why is my FordPass app tracking journeys when I am in different cars? I nearly got into an argument with a garage as I thought they had taken my car for a spin... The ‘MyJourney’ function is pointless if I am having journeys saved from other people’s cars. It should be linked to my car, it should function from my cars GPS and not from my phone GPS. It is just a waste of my phone battery whilst travelling as a passenger, therefore, I have turned off the function for now until it is changed around.
Other than that, the app is really good. :-)
- Ford Motor Company
- 324.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ford Motor Company
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.