PLEASE NOTE: FordPass Pro is designed to work exclusively with vehicles fitted with the FordPass Connect modem.
For non-connected vehicles please try our other app, FordPass.
When your company vehicles are running smoothly, your business can run smoothly too.
Welcome to FordPass Pro. Designed for new commercial vehicles with a FordPass Connect modem.
Whether you work with one connected vehicle or five, each and every one is a key member of your team. That’s why we’ve created a no-nonsense app, designed especially for business owners like you, to help you look after your vehicles. Keep them healthy, secure and running smoothly, so you can focus on work.
We’re offering Ford business customers the chance to experience FordPass Pro as a free trial*. Just download the app, add up to five vehicles, and you can enjoy all the features below. With more arriving soon.
• See an overview of your vehicle’s health, with intelligent modules constantly adapting to bring the most important information into view.
• Switch between vehicles to see their current status.
• Never miss a thing, with maintenance alerts and important date reminders (like when you’re due a service).
• Call roadside assistance with a couple of taps (charges may apply)
• See your vehicle location and view your whole fleet’s most recent locations on a single map. So you can rest assured everything is in the right place.
• Monitor your fuel and AdBlue** levels, so you’ll always know when you need to refill.
• Check your tyre pressures in the app, so you know when to top them up, helping reduce wear and tear and improving fuel economy.
• If an issue arises with any of your vehicles, Health Alerts can let you know. So you can deal with it and help avoid surprise costs later on.
• No more worrying ‘Did I lock it?’. You can lock your vehicle from the app, wherever you are, to give you peace of mind.
• If your vehicle is an automatic, you can start the engine using FordPass Pro^. When you have a frosty early start, this lets you warm the cabin, ready for when you leave.
• Always easy to access, you can open your command centre with a single tap.
Download FordPass Pro today to help you get the most from your connected vehicles, and your business.
*Please note, FordPass Pro is currently provided on a free trial basis, In the future, we may charge you subscriptions for new and existing features. This product is designed for business customers with up to 5 Ford vehicles equipped with an embedded modem.
^NOTE: Please use Remote Start in compliance with all applicable legal regulations. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with potential legal constraints. You may particularly find constraints in certain environmental, idling, noise and road traffic provisions. In particular, please ensure any use is outdoors in well ventilated areas and the vehicle is under supervision. The actual use of Remote Start may be wholly or partially prohibited in certain jurisdictions.
** ADBlue level is relevant to Diesel vehicles only
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The only downside to this app is the very slow response in telling you the vehicle alarm has been triggered, (approximately six hours to a day late response time). Not great if your vehicle was pinched.
Otherwise the app is very helpful, you are able to start your vehicle remotely to warm it up in the cold and it show its location if it’s used by anyone else. Good key features.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are glad that you are enjoying FordPass pro. We are working on improving the notification times which can sometimes be delayed due to mobile signal. Thanks for your feedback! DM
A must for connected Ford vehicles
I recently bought a new private Ford vehicle with connected modem and installed this app to track it remotely. It works brilliantly and looks amazing.
Originally I had the regular FordPass app installed but it wouldn’t update regularly (maybe once a day) and wouldn’t give me the lock status like this app does. It also doesn’t look anywhere near as good as this.
To the developers: before you start charging for this app in the future, please overhaul the regular FordPass app using this as a blueprint as it’s so much better. I’d also love for you to add iOS widgets so I can quickly monitor my vehicle from my home screen without needing to open the app.
Ford App Keeps on getting better
This app just keeps on getting better. When you report issues to the team they respond and do there best to fix them. It works has great features and adds a be if it to having the Ford Modem. New guard mode is great too. All good then, yes except the guard mode logo ruins the van logo by placing a big shield over it. Please just add a line below “Locked” to say “Guard Mode” leaving the picture of the van clear or place the shield logo in the area outside of the van picture. Thank you and make Merry Christmas could be a Happy New Year with this little change
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ford Motor Company
- 82.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Ford Motor Company
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.