From the makers of MiniSquadron and EpicWin we present FOREVER DRIVE!
Forever Drive is a racing game set in a beautiful 3D futuristic city made, in part, by YOU! Using the BUILT-IN Track Editor, tracks created by different players are joined together into a never-ending road to drive! Customise your car from a huge selection of paintwork and license plates and prepare to drive as far as you can before the clock runs out! Accumulate miles driven to LEVEL UP and unlock even more cars, each with their own unique handling.
A race against time through the streets of the future!
- Unique In-Game Track Editor. A streamlined and extremely easy to use editor to make the most beautiful, winding city tracks with just a few touches!
- Race against the clock to accumulate XP for LEVELLING UP!
- 4 different types of control mechanism to drive your favourite car!
- Dodge strange traffic of the future!
- Pick up... PICK UPS!
- Unlock cars, paintwork, buildings and license plates!
- Custom 3D engine rendering outrageously awesome graphics of the FUTURE!
- Fully playable and unlockable without the need for buying any IAP if you so desire.
REQUIRES 3GS AND ABOVE HARDWARE.
Use these links to keep up to date with news and other amusing thoughts:
Twitter: @mrfungfung / @SupermonoGames
New fixes for iOS8 and 64bit bananas
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, SuperMono! Conclusion
In conclusion, ForeverDrive is an excellent game with nice charm and addictive gameplay. This is also my first ever proper review! Now to introduce my rating scale. I grade things out of 10 on a 0.5 scale. 0 is epic fail, 0.5/1 is horrendous, 1.5/2 is awful, 2.5/3 is poor, 3.5/4 is bad, 4.5 is mediocre, 5/5.5 is ok, 6/6.5 is good, 7/7.5 is great, 8/8.5 is superb, 9/9.5 is outstanding and 10 is exceptional. Gameplay gets a 8, graphics get a 8, controls get a 9, and sound gets a 7.5. Overall, I give this game a 8/10, e.g. a B, or 80%. SuperMono have done a great job with this game, and I hope that they keep to the standard they are setting now. I hope you enjoyed reading my very first review, and have a great time reading more!
Please bring this game back!
Unfortunately this app no longer works since the network used by the game to run no longer exists.
The developer, supermono limited, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- supermono limited
- 133 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Supermono Limited
- In-App Purchases
- MOEBIUS STOCK £0.99
- 20 CREDITS £0.99
- 100 CREDITS £2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.