Forever Lost: Episode 3 will be released on the 9th of July, 2015! http://www.glitchgames.co.uk/forever-lost-episode-3-the-release-date-edition/
“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Congratulations! You managed to escape from that … what was it? A hospital, a lunatic asylum? No it was something else, was it ... staged? Who built it? Who put you there?
None of that matters right now, you must keep moving! No time to catch your breath, you just have to keep going! Have you won your freedom or are you just in another cage? Were you ever free before this whole … whatever this is ... started?
Explore what awaits in front of you and learn all you can about what you left behind.
Welcome ... to Episode 2.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A mesmerising and original soundtrack composed exclusively for Episode 2.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "Bigger, better, and even more clever" - AppAddict
• "Clever and engaging" - PocketGamer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* If your letter tiles go missing, go to the box in Karl's desk and hit the Reset button.
* If your draught pieces go missing, go to the draught board in the canteen and hit the Reset button.
* Slowed down the speed of the colour clock hand in the staff room.
* Can now use the hex key easier.
* Misc fixes.
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review, they really help us out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent atmosphere & storyline
Another very good instalment of this game series. My one criticism would be that puzzles are quite samey and at the start of chapter five there's an influx of similar puzzles which confused me somewhat. I will buy ep 3 though.
Doesn’t work properly
Love the game but certain things don’t seem to work properly;(
As good if not better than Forever Lost 1. One of the best Escape The Room type games around.
I would recommend you keeps notes as you go - even with the in game camera, if you play in more than one instalment like me chances are you'll forget something you need later!
There are hints but where's the fun in that!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 120.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012-2019 Glitch Games Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.