Run around the infinite, ever changing corridors of the NEON DUNJUN, gathering flowers and shooting everything.
Procedurally generated, screen-wrapping, destructible mazes. Tiny little pixel graphics and zappy retro sound effects.
This game pays homage to the classic maze game genre that took arcades by storm in the early 1980s. Each stage challenges you to navigate a maze and collect all of the flowers laying around. Once you do, a locked door will appear. Pick up the key and bring it to the door to move on to the next level, where things get a little harder. It seems easy, but a wide range of creatures inhabit these mazes, each with minds of their own.
Some of them like to steal the key. Others just like to fight. Some will steal the flowers for themselves. They'll get in your way, but they'll also sometimes clash with each other. You'll have to learn how to predict what they'll do if you want to go far. You're far from defenseless yourself. You can dispatch other creatures by shooting at them, or take them down by mastering the special charge attack. Just be careful you don't shoot yourself in the back!
Forget-Me-Not features lots of different modes of play so that there's always a new challenge to tackle. See how many points you can earn in the Standard mode, mix up the difficulty in Shuffle mode, tackle special daily mazes in Seed mode, last as long as you can in Survival mode, or take on the never-ending waves of foes in Arena mode. Best of all, you can play any of these modes together with a friend on one device! Your best scores in each mode will be recorded, giving you something to shoot for each time you play. Forget-Me-Not is an unforgettable arcade game with plenty of strategy!
- Classic Style: Navigate the mazes and pick up all of the flowers!
- Simple Controls: Just swipe in any direction to move and turn!
- Intense Strategy: Every creature has a mind of its own, so make your moves carefully!
- Deep Scoring System: You'll need to master lots of techniques to rack up the points!
- Grind and Charge: Lean into the walls of the maze to charge up a powerful attack!
- Tons of Modes: Five different modes and multiple levels of difficulty keep things fresh!
- Play with a Friend: You can play any of the modes on one device with a friend! Will you help or hinder each other?
Forget-Me-Not is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This was such a great little game, I miss it. I wish newer Apple devices had the capability of playing apps from older ios versions. Are the newer processors too slow, to go with the breakable screens? Or is it like removing the ability to use headphones with iphones? Where Apple removes functionality to try and look like it still has any ideas. A shame we can’t play this game any more, either way.
One of the finest, tightest, most original and long-lasting arcade games ever released. This little beauty is up there with Eugene Jarvis's arcade machines: Defender and Robotron 2084. How someone managed to so perfectly mesh Rogue and Pacman is beyond me. Love it, and seriously hopes the author makes more.
Best iPad game ever
I have more than 100 iPad games, all sorts really - and this one clearly is the best one of them all. Most entertaining, best controls and graphics! Than you Nyarlu!
- GameClub Inc.
- 44.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Brandon Williamson
- In-App Purchases
- GameClub Monthly Subscription £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.