Foscam is the trusted, world leading IP security camera provider with over 10 years of design, manufacturing and distribution in 80+ countries.
Foscam App keeps you connected to your home or business anytime, anywhere. Check in on your pets while at the office, keep tabs on the nanny while on vacation, or find out who’s been stealing those Amazon packages from your front door – with Foscam App, you can.
In the second iteration of Foscam App, we bring you an all-new design, featuring a convenient side-menu, intuitive cloud timeline, stable software architecture and more. From the app, you can add your camera in minutes, then view what matters most from anywhere, anytime. You can also control and setup your camera and receive alerts in realtime when it detects motion or sound.
With Foscam Cloud, you can access alert recordings through an intelligent and intuitive timeline. There’s no need for a standalone app – it’s all accessible through Foscam App and myfoscam.com. Whether you upgrade or lose your smartphone, we’ve got you covered – your cloud recordings are safely stored on our military-grade servers for your viewing anytime, anywhere.
With Foscam App you can:
- Leave all the connection work to Foscam. EZLink only requires you to have a smartphone connected to WiFi. That’s it!*
- Check in on your home or business in real time with live view.
- Easily scan your Cloud footage with 24/7 access and unrivaled affordability**
- View recorded Cloud footage with convenient search and scan functions.
- Schedule recordings, configure alerts, and pan/tilt/zoom right from your smartphone***
- Get instant alerts.
Foscam Cloud Website: www.myfoscam.com
Note: Foscam App supports only Foscam HD, not MJPEG cameras.
If you’re using a legacy app such as Foscam IP Cam Viewer or Foscam Viewer, please install this all-new app for an optimal user experience.
Only official Foscam Cloud accounts are supported – we do not support third party accounts such as those developed by Foscam, Inc.
Foscam App is the official app for Foscam products, developed by Foscam, Inc. the product manufacturer and brand holder. All rights reserved.
* See product packaging to see if your device has this capability.
** Check product specs for compatibility.
-Compatible with Foscam NVR devices, it is recommended to add the devices from the original Foscam NVR app to this app for better functional support and update maintenance.
-Device compatibility optimization.
-Added support for Korean.
-Interaction and experience optimization.
Ratings and Reviews
Great improvement on previous apps. Most of the setup functions are available within the app which means there is no need to use a browser to setup a cam. However, it seems there is no function to setup FTP within the app but this can be done in the browser.
One major downside is that auto-rotate is missing in the iPadOS version (works on iPhone). This is a huge oversight from the dev team meaning that full screen streaming is not possible on an iPad preventing me from using this as my ‘go-to’ app so still have to use another app for this function. Hopefully this will be addressed soon.
Developer Response ,
Dear Gralo1959, thanks for your feedback.
1. Currently, FTP settings is not supported by this app, and we will send your demand to app manager.
2. For the auto-rotate issue on iPad, we have been aware of it and will fix it in the next few updates. Thank you.
Room for improvement (Some suggestions)
The app has definitely improved over the years I have been using it. There are 2 areas I think could improve:
1. In Settings for each camera there is an option to Share Camera. What I haven’t seen in writing anywhere is that this is limited to only 3 shared users. I have some wildlife cameras which I’d like to share with more than just 3 people! Three seems a little low - 5 to 10 range would probably be more appropriate for family and friend audience numbers.
2. Alarm > Motion Detection is a few seconds slow (probably only 2-3 seconds) in starting to record. Consequently I frequently get alarm triggered videos that just show the tail end of what triggered the alarm (e.g. a bird I may be trying video will trigger the alarm, but often you will only see him just leaving). This is on a 7 day video history plan. I don’t know how it works technically, but I envisage it’s on a short continuous recording loop and only saving when something triggers it? If so, could we not have, say, 5 seconds before the trigger event? Would make a considerable difference to the benefit of this feature.
But otherwise, I am very happy with the app. Please continue with the improvements. I am constantly thinking of improvements, so could probably keep you busy for years! 😀
Cameras brilliant but this new feature is needed!
About a year ago I left one star, I was very happy with the cameras but they are happy with the application, however since then things have improved for the better that is why am leaving 4 stars this time.
However what is URGENTLY needed is a button at the top of the application where you can activate or deactivate all the cameras in ONE go if you need that, like when you leave home and when you return or go to bed and you want to activate them all, instead of having to go one by one which is a complete waste of time as I have 5 of them.
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, sorry about the inconvenience you had. We will release the new update this week to fix that issue completely. Thank you.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foscam, Inc.
- 115.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Foscam, Inc.