Enhance your Fred. Olsen experience, before and during your cruise holiday, with the Fred. Olsen Cruise Companion. Countdown to your next Fred. Olsen cruise and complete your Guest Information Form ready for your departure day; access your Cabin Account; find out about daily activities on board and view extensive destination guides; and much more. Many features can be accessed without Internet connection too, helping you to get the most from your holiday without having to worry about additional charges.
The Fred. Olsen Cruise Companion features include:
• Pre-cruise countdown and your cruise itinerary details
• Ability to complete Guest Information Form (GIF), book Shore Tours and view cruise history
• Access to your on board Cabin Account
• Digital Daily Times, detailing on board activities, entertainment and important cruise information
• Restaurant and Bar Menus
• Destination guides with port information, key experiences and attractions relevant to your itinerary
• Plus our Ship Tracker, deck plans for our fleet of four smaller ocean cruise ships – Balmoral, Braemar, Black Watch & Boudicca – and Oceans Loyalty Club information
While our app can be downloaded and used on board our ships without the need to purchase a WiFi package, some features require internet access for full functionality. These include signing into the app and completing your Guest Information Form.
We are committed to further enhancing your Fred. Olsen cruise experience, and will continue to develop our app and its features. If you have any feedback, or ideas for improving our app, we would love to hear from you – please email your comments to email@example.com
Bug fixes and Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and great information at your fingers tips!
Love being able to see where all the ships are live around the globe and keep up to date with offers.
Fantastic cruise app!
Great design, easy to use and very helpful for a Fred. fan!
Where is Tour of Ship
Where can I find a Tour of each ship in this App?
Yet another app that doesn’t rotate to Landscape view!
Is there something wrong with the Maps as I can’t seem to zoom or move them?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.