Free Bird, a simple loan tracker built to help you track all your debts, interest and repayments effortlessly in your hand.
Many of us lose track of some of our debts with friends and family, which is not a good thing and in some cases, it might lead to bitter experiences. This simple utility app will help you track and manage your debts, calculate accumulated interest and keep a note of all repayments.
Your data would be saved securely on the cloud and can be retrieved even if you change or upgrade to a new iPhone/iPad.
All the needed features are available.
• Automatic Backup of your Data on the cloud
• 100% Safe & Secure
• Report generation of your debts with your pals
• Reminders about Payment Due dates
• Interest Calculation made easy
• Helps you with a plan to get debt free fast
Simple to Use
Trust us. FreeBird is very easy to use. When you lend/borrow money from your friend, All you have to do is
• Enter the name of the person or choose from your contacts
• Choose whether you have given or taken and the date of the transaction
• Enter the amount and interest rate (if any)
• Enter a description to help describe your loan and the circumstance.
• And that's it! Your loan is be saved and you can relax.
• You can choose your choice of currency in case you transact in multiple currencies.
• Generate reports to help you get a clear picture of your finances.
• Generate reports to help you get a clear picture of all the transactions with a friend.
• For your convenience add a Due date and you will be reminded about the payment when due.
• And by the way, we don’t distract you while you are cleaning up your finances with annoying ads. Not in the future also.
• Secure your data with a PIN, Touch Id or Face Id, so that your data is not accessible by the wrong people. You know what we mean!
• You can also track your monthly recurring loans like
1. Credit card loans
2. Car Loans
3. Home Loans
4. Any monthly EMI’s
Your privacy is the utmost priority to us and we take this very seriously. We will never sell your data with third-parties.
If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email email@example.com. We are all ears to get any feedback in making this app works better for all of us.
A big thank you for reading all of this :)
- Fixed issues in compound interest calculations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app but buggy
Good app to keep track or finances. App could do with some fixes as the dashboard does not show a total of all loans. Only 1 of 4. It works very sporadically
Developer Response ,
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. We will sort out the bugs soon. Please bear with us.
We have changed the UI in the recent version in which we have brought in new Tab, named “Loans” in which all your loans are available. Where as in the dashboard only few important loans can be pinned. You can pin or unpin loans to the dashboard for the same of focus on a specific loans. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further queries.
Doesn’t accept a 0% interest rate.
I have firms, loans with 0% interest, I paid for the pro version, and this app has not been helpful. Good idea, can be improved by adding credit repayments etc,
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. You can just un-tick the “Add interest for this loan” and your loan can be added without interest or ZERO interest. You can also add repayments with notes, image attachments with dates. Please write to us at email@example.com and we would be more than happy to discuss the problems and provide solutions.
If you are still unsatisfactory with the app, please accept our sincere apologies.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.