At the core is the world’s most powerful calendar for managing temporary work. FreelanceDiary automatically promotes your work and availability to your clients, ensuring that you will always be considered when they are hiring. It even drives new opportunities to you.
Share your rates, accept the job and manage ongoing bookings effectively. FreelanceDiary also enables you to raise invoices and take payment automatically, and it is fully compatible with Google or Apple calendars.
Discover how you can #MakeFreelanceWork at FreelanceDiary.com
- Live in-app chat feature
- Added ability to delete contacts from the contact list
- Invite more freelancers to an already existing booking
- Admin page: view confirmed bookings, generate timesheets and export them as PDF
- Projects: show the involved freelancers and the work carried out on a unified page
- Team Mode: hire a team of freelancers for a job and manage their quotes in a single booking
- Personal video feature extended with an option to upload a local file
- Minor bug fixes and copy changes
- Various improvements to the UI
Ratings and Reviews
It seems this app is still a bit new but it has the potential to really help me find work. 👍
Much needed app
Where is the networking element ? I feel there needs to be a discussion page or a place to search for other creatives.
Early days but looks like a good app to have in your back pocket for networking.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.