Powered by a smart Calendar that enables you to share and confirm booking details with your clients.
FreelanceDiary also enables you to:
- share your availability and portfolio to encourage, and make it easy for, clients to hire you
- receive booking invitations in your Calendar, and reply with your rates and additional costs
- receive bookings for specific dates, deliver projects for a deadline date or track your time with the smart time-tracking app which updates your booking in realtime
- create and sign IR35 compliant contracts, and effectively manage ongoing bookings.
- raise invoices and timesheets automatically from the bookings in your Calendar and submit them straight from the app
- get paid quickly and for free
- drive new opportunities to your Calendar, as FreelanceDiary promotes you to innovative companies looking to hire
FreelanceDiary is COMPLETELY FREE, with hidden in-app costs. It's transforming the way thousands of freelancers and talent managers engage and manage work.
Make Freelance Work today.
- New features: Invoices, Timesheets, Share Booking, Share Availability, user CV
- Updated Booking and Book a Freelancer flows
- Calendar stability, performance improvements
- Bug fixes
- UI/UX improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Much needed app
Where is the networking element ? I feel there needs to be a discussion page or a place to search for other creatives.
It seems this app is still a bit new but it has the potential to really help me find work. 👍
Waste of time
82 login, registry and confirmation emails and still can’t log in!! Pretty sure it’s just a scam to steal google login details.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.