Work out anytime, anywhere with a digital personal trainer. Lose weight, gain muscle and get fit - no gym required. Whatever your fitness level, achieve your goals and build healthy habits with short, guided workouts and audio coaching.
Freeletics stands for freedom. Freedom for those who want to workout without the constraints of a gym or equipment. Freedom to workout at home, in the park or in a studio. While Freeletics offers some free workouts, the premium subscription provides access to all workouts and personalized coaching features. Become a Free Athlete and experience a new kind of freedom.
• Work out on your terms with the most advanced digital fitness coach
• Say goodbye to expensive gym memberships; with Freeletics, you are your own gym
• Adapt your training to your lifestyle. Whether it’s running, gym or bodyweight training, your personal coach will tailor your workouts to suit you
• Strengthen your body and sharpen your mind with 360° fitness, nutrition and mindset coaching
• Find support and motivation in a community of over 40 million Freeletics users
CUSTOMIZED COACHING (PREMIUM)
• The AI-powered Freeletics Coach learns what works for you and will adapt your plan to keep you on track to your goals
• Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle or get fit, your personal trainer will generate a training plan specifically for you
• Our guided workouts are personalized to your schedule, preferences and fitness level, covering bodyweight, running and gym training
• No time, space or equipment? With the “Quick Adapt” feature, your coach will generate a new workout that adapts to you
NEW: MINDSET AUDIO COACHING (PREMIUM)
• Audio coaching to improve your mindfulness and develop new mental and physical training skills
• A variety of courses help you build a strong mindset, maintain motivation and improve your sleep and performance
• Learn how to build routines, manage stress and improve your focus and recovery so you can create powerful habits to become the best version of yourself
TRAINING JOURNEYS (PREMIUM)
• Workout plans are packaged into Training Journeys - pick a training type, track your progress and commit to 6 - 12 weeks of guided workouts
• Choose from a library of Training Journeys, focusing on bodyweight, weights, running, HIIT workouts or a combination of training methods
• Find a Journey for you, whatever your level, age, gender or goal
• Your personal trainer will adapt the plan to you - no two Training Journeys are the same
GUIDANCE, SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
• Join a supportive community of over 40 million users worldwide
• Expand your knowledge and improve your performance with expert advice on the Freeletics Blog
• Subscribe to the Freeletics Newsletter for exclusive health tips and advice on training and nutrition
• Control your workouts from your Apple Watch
• Freeletics integrates HealthKit, so you can track your data in the Apple Health App
Have questions or need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For daily motivation, inspiration and advice, follow @Freeletics on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
Downloading and using Freeletics Workout & Fitness is free. Access your personal training plan and other features with the Coach, available in the app with a subscription.
We squashed some bugs. Let us know if you find more. Our developers will fix them faster than you can do an Aphrodite.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Convenient & Effective!
Great app. The workouts are so convenient in terms of space needed and time to complete... i workout in my kitchen on a yoga mat, which is very small, and can comfortably complete all of the exercises in that space. The workouts ramp up at a good pace too. You have to couple this with a decent diet, obviously, but for people who struggle to make exercise a part of their routine - its brilliant in terms of giving you visible results.
One improvement would be to change the phrasing of the post workout question responses for “How was your technique?”.
I take time for proper technique although occasionally can’t do all the reps, the answers don’t necessarily cater for that, for example “I could perform all repetitions with correct technique”. In situations where i have proper form but couldn’t do all the reps this doesn’t really work as an accurate response. I usually assume that the “How was it?” question before is referring to the quantity instead. So it might he better to just remove any reference to the amount of reps from the technique question responses. Or make them separate questions...
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thanks for your feedback and for sharing it with us. This is exactly what Freeletics is all about. Keep giving your all! #ClapClap
Genuinely life changing
I don’t normally write reviews but had to make an exception for this app. I have been using it for 10 months now - and that is precisely why I had to write this review. It has made exercising a habit. I genuinely look forward to the days I am due to do a workout, I get excited about what workouts it is going to generate for me the week after and regularly think what goals I am going to select for it to generate my next training plan.
To put this in perspective, I haven’t lasted at doing consistent training for more than 90 days. Ever. And I’m now 34. Gyms bored me. I enjoyed the results of a number of the Beachbody DVDs (Insanity, P90X, etc.), but they didn’t make exercising a habit for me. In fact they became a chore and after completing I wouldn’t do fitness again for 12 months, maybe more.
Last January, after 2 years of doing nothing, being heavier than I have ever been and getting tired after climbing 3 flights of stairs, I decided to give Freeletics a go. What a transformation. I’ve lost a stone, I can run 10km without a problem, I can do previously unimaginable numbers of burpees, press-ups, pull-ups, handstand push-ups and squats. And I love it.
Try it. You won’t regret it.
Developer Response ,
These are the stories that make Freeletics the movement that it is! You are an inspiration to others. Keep giving your all! #ClapClap
Generally ok but could do with some tweaks
I think generally this is a great app though a little on the expensive side as it’s a simple algorithm that can lead to some frustration. I find it very irritating that when you have a workout/interval that is focused on a particular area of the body or very heavily on one exercise, the drills either side are also of that same exercise. For example one workout asks for 30x lunges, 30x burpees, 30x leg raises and the preceding warmup and drill is more burpees. It becomes both repetitive and also a strain on one body area. There is also a tendency to jump from a manageable workout to massively high rotations of one action. One day it went from around 60 squats spread over a workout to 180. This jump is too big in terms of a single action. I think the drills should be a little different from the main interval and I would much prefer longer workouts that are more varied in the exercises even when focusing on one area of the body.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback. You've raised some good points and we will definitely take them into consideration for the future of Freeletics. #ClapClap
- Freeletics GmbH
- 146.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020, Freeletics GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Coach Subscription £25.99
- Coach Subscription £44.99
- Coach Subscription £59.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.