View almost 700 French verbs in 17 tenses. With simple navigation and built in search, you can find the verb you need in seconds.
Now with audio!! Not sure how to pronounce a verb? You can now hear how every verb is pronounced. Just tap on the button next to the conjugation. Verbs with audio have a speaker symbol next to them.
● Save a list of your favourite verbs.
● View verbs that you have recently looked at.
● Optimised for iPhone 6 Plus - rotate device to landscape to see a split screen view.
● Filter search results to display only those which have audio.
● Peek and pop (iPhone 6S & 6S Plus) - press firmly on a search result to see a preview. Press a bit harder to see the result.
● Shortcut option (iPhone 6S & 6S Plus) - press firmly on the app's icon to quickly search for verbs.
● Export - can now export to other apps (e.g. send to Dropbox).
● Includes the ability to copy, email and print verbs.
• "This app is excellent! It has almost every verb I have needed to find and makes it so easy to find them"
• "This is a great app! I use it all the time. - The auditory feature is also handy."
• "Essential for studying French - Comprehensive verbs collection in various tenses. Love the audio for the essential verbs."
• "...this app has all the verb information you could possibly want"
* Bug fixes
* Added "trier" to verb list.
Ratings and Reviews
From first impressions this is exactly what I need. It's simple and clear and lists enough verbs for you to work out conjugations for those which aren't listed from similar one which are.
Perfect replacement for my Bécherelle which I lost.
I have to write quite a lot of letters in French and its always the conjugations that need checking; something not offered by a normal dictionary.
Audio function lost
This app is extremely useful but rather less so since the audio buttons stopped working.
Worth the money
This is a really good basic app. I like the way the imperative and subjunctive etc have been split as it is (unfortunately) necessary to know the difference. However, the search function is not brilliant. It will only search for the infinitive version so if, for instance, you have the words "je vienne" (subjunctive of venir) it won't find it. It does search for the English version of a verb though, which I noticed someone had mentioned the app not doing. I guess this was an older version.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ian Tipton
- 16 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Ian Tipton
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.