"Among educational apps this one is firmly planted in my Top 10 list - ipadkids.com"
"By far the best children’s app I have found when it comes to variety, strong mental development and fun. The artwork is amazingly beautiful just like the snapshots show, lots of color and detail." US customer
Top preschool app - featured in Apple's New & Noteworthy education category in the UK, USA & Australia.
Many schools have purchased Frosby Learning Games with an educational discount - why not consider it for your classroom?
- 8 brand new activities have been added with an extra bonus drawing game for iPad users!
Frosby Learning Games is a unique early learning app with an emphasis on fun and play in every scene. Learn colours, size, play counting games and learn parts of the body by touching, dragging objects and rubbing out pictures to reveal what's underneath.
It is designed for the 2-5 age group, but older children learning English can also enjoy it.
FUN FROSBY FEATURES
Here’s some of the fun and educational things you can do in this app:
- Includes 25 quality game activities with beautiful graphics and unique sound.
- Play fun counting games: Improve your child's early maths and logic skills by finding planes in clouds, feeding worms to a mole, and catching mice in their cheese castle before the cat arrives!
- Learn colours: Match sweets by colour and shape, give the correctly coloured ball of wool to a choosy cat, and match the coloured Jellies to make them explode!
- Includes 2 dress up games: Learn parts of the body by making a scarecrow and then scare the crows away. Roll snowballs to make a body and head, then make a snowman!
- Wipe the screen: Have fun cleaning a muddy screen, wipe the windows of a bus and lend a finger to dig a tunnel for a mole.
- Learn ‘biggest, smallest, shortest, tallest, and longest' with fun, animated games with unique sounds.
- Learn the sounds of English words and numbers 1-10 with a professional voice actor.
- Features the useful function: 'touch and hear' the words featured in the games.
- Enjoy rewarding praise and great sound effects to encourage kids.
- Pre-tested: This app has been guided by a teacher's feedback and tested on children before release, in order to be crafted into an engaging experience, tailored to the age group.
SOME MORE OF OUR AMAZING REVIEWS:
"Wow! This app is real treat for the kids! Lots to do, many challenges, positive reinforcement, literacy and numeracy – all in a beautifully designed world that wanders from feeding moles to cleaning bus windows and dressing a snowman! UK customer
"Frosby Learning Games is loaded with fun games and activities to play. We loved how interactive the entire app was and our favorite part was building the scarecrow! 4 stars" Famigo
"This new app fits perfectly into speech/ language therapy in the preschool. What a great reinforcer. Engaging animals too." US customer
"Wow! This game has really been a hit in my house! My little one has had a blast playing! I really enjoyed watching him interact with the game and discovering many skills he understands that I didn’t know he could do." US customer
"This app was an instant hit with my 3 yr old! He has been playing with it over and over again. This is a GREAT learning and fun app at a GREAT price!"
*** If you find a bug, please don't leave a bad review. It will be fixed. Please reset the app on your device and restart it (See our support page for instructions). www.frosby.net
Frosby takes your children’s privacy very seriously. Frosby Learning Games:
- Does not collect information
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not use analytics / data collecting tools
Frosby is a member of ‘Moms with Apps,’ a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
- Made the 'cat & wool colour' task and the 'shortest flower' task more educational (the games are no longer about guessing)
- fixed a bug on the blackboard drawing screen
- updated with new software
- updated screenshots
Ratings and Reviews
My daughter loves these Frosby games. She is 2 and can do most of them but they are not too easy for her.
Winner with the little ones
My niece (aged 4) and nephew (2) loved it. I thought my iPhone would be too small for their fingers, but was fine for both - they couldn't stop giggling at the sound effects! It's cute and fun, but they learn things too. More please!
So much great content
There are so many different levels this is really about 10 apps in one. Well worth the money for the entertainment / educational value.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.