FUBAR is revolutionising radio.
FUBAR offers edgy talk-based entertainment, comedy, music, sport and current affairs.
Experience radio as it should be - no boring advertising breaks, and presenters who are given the freedom to create shows you won’t hear on any other radio station!
Listen to shows live or via Catch Up.
See a live stream of what you hear on-air, including comedy and music tracks, news, weather, travel and much more.
Rate, share and download the comedy and music you’re listening to.
Listen to our podcasts and on-demand whilst you browse through the app.
Browse our news stories and events.
Interact with FUBAR Radio and call, email, text and Tweet, all directly from within the app.
Minor bug fixes and improvements. Also updated to work with the latest iPhone.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m updating this now as I’ve been listening for a couple of years now. Fubar Radio is the best station out there. Irreverent Chat, comedy and outright craziness abounds on a great selection of programmes. Stand outs for me are Ray Peacock and the mighty Justin Lee Collins! The app is great but if I had one nitpick it would be that it would be great to have a 15s forward and backwards scrub button like iPhones have. The drag slider bar often throws you 4 mins back and it’s hard to quickly listen to a particularly funny line again with ease. Love Fubar #FubarFamily x
Some great stuff
With the likes of Richard Herring, Alex Horne, Tim Key, and Peacock & Gamble it's definitely worth a listen. The format of simply giving funny people space to be funny and do what they like without constantly having to break for adverts and inane playlisted pop drivel makes for some great shows.
I hope they keep giving a platform to some of the great circuit comics that don't get a look in elsewhere.
Could be better
In terms of actual content, Fubar has some great shows. However, both the app and the website need some tinkering because they're not very user friendly. In terms of the app, a few points:
1. Autoplay on launch should be optional.
2. The listen again function is frustrating - there are no show descriptions or episode numbers, which means I've accidentally downloaded the wrong thing on a few occasions.
3. It sometimes takes a while for new shows to appear, and there's a lot missing from the schedule on the listen again page (eg. Barnes & Peacock).
4. The schedule is confusing. Repeats are fine but when have they been repeated from?
5. On the website there are two listening tiers at £2.99 and £4.99. This isn't stated anywhere in the app. Why not?
Overall, I'm glad I've found Fubar. I just hope the app improves in the future because at the moment it's confusing and a bit frustrating.
- Fubar Radio Limited
- 13 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © FUBAR Radio Ltd & Aiir
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.