This application is the most convenient way to keep track of your labor contractions. I created this application for use during my own wife's labor and have paid special attention to keeping the interface as clean and clutter free as possible.
You have to tap a single button to track the start and end of each of your contractions, and "Full Term" will take care of the rest. The application is designed to keep track of the times, durations and frequency of the entire labor period.
Your full labor history and contraction progress will be saved regardless of whether you restart the application during a contraction or restart the entire device. There is no need to keep this application open the whole time. Of course, you can also email your contraction history to a health care professional or for your records.
In addition, you get a full featured Fetal Kick counter and a handy pregnancy reference section that you can use to brush up your knowledge.
To summarize, some of the features are:
* Simple interface to track each contraction
* View your complete contraction history in chronological or reverse chronological order
* Edit your contractions in case you forget
* Manually enter contraction entries if needed
* Undo your contractions in case you make a mistake
* Setup Contraction Alerts based on the 5-1-1 rule or customize to suit your needs
* Track breaking of waters
* Add a note to any contraction
* Specify the intensity of each contraction
* Monitor your labor progression using the built-in graphs
* Apple Watch Support
* Full Featured Kick counter
* View your complete Kick count session history
* Setup Reminders to make sure you count kicks at the same time every day!
* Email Kick counting history
* Customize the session length or the number of kicks counted per session
* Edit your Kick counting session by deleting accidental entries
* Add a note to any Kick counting session
* Track your weight gain progress through your Pregnancy
* Enter Due date information to Weight Gain for Pregnancy Week
* Attach notes to each weight entry
* Setup reminders to take your weight at the same time each week
* Great reference section included to provide pregnancy information
* Backup your history to iCloud
* Resume timing your labor on another device connected to the same iCloud account
* Configure the duration to monitor and determine trends
* Email your contraction history to anyone
* Dark Theme Mode for use in low light conditions to decrease eye strain
- Refined & polished all the screens for better contrast and cleaner layout
- Cleaner Regular theme, and a new revamped darker dark theme!
- New & Improved contraction timer graphs
- Styling improvements to the iPads
- Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely the best
As a real time user (currently in labour) this is definitely the best of the several on offer. I used it with my first baby as well. Simple to use... the info it stores is brilliant and the edit/undo function is fab for when you forget to press start/stop because contractions!!
Highly recommended by a labouring mother.
Used this to time the contractions. Very easy to use one big green button to start timer. Same big button but red to stop the timer. Graphs and detailed info with ability to change the timing if forgot to start / stop
Downloaded at the start of a precipitous labor, and quickly understood how much trouble I was in. Edit function was great as sometimes you’re too busy having a contraction to accurately document the start. Ads didn’t get in the way. Thanks for this app!
- Mustansir Golawala
- 54.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mustansir Golawala
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £0.99
- Support App & Disable Ads £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.