This application is the most convenient way to keep track of your labor contractions. I created this application for use during my own wife's labor and have paid special attention to keeping the interface as clean and clutter free as possible.
You have to tap a single button to track the start and end of each of your contractions, and "Full Term" will take care of the rest. The application is designed to keep track of the times, durations and frequency of the entire labor period.
Your full labor history and contraction progress will be saved regardless of whether you restart the application during a contraction or restart the entire device. There is no need to keep this application open the whole time. Of course, you can also email your contraction history to a health care professional or for your records.
In addition, you get a full featured Fetal Kick counter and a handy pregnancy reference section that you can use to brush up your knowledge.
To summarize, some of the features are:
* Simple interface to track each contraction
* View your complete contraction history in chronological or reverse chronological order
* Edit your contractions in case you forget
* Manually enter contraction entries if needed
* Undo your contractions in case you make a mistake
* Setup Contraction Alerts based on the 5-1-1 rule or customize to suit your needs
* Track breaking of waters
* Add a note to any contraction
* Specify the intensity of each contraction
* Monitor your labor progression using the built-in graphs
* Apple Watch Support
* Full Featured Kick counter
* View your complete Kick count session history
* Setup Reminders to make sure you count kicks at the same time every day!
* Email Kick counting history
* Customize the session length or the number of kicks counted per session
* Edit your Kick counting session by deleting accidental entries
* Add a note to any Kick counting session
* Track your weight gain progress through your Pregnancy
* Enter Due date information to Weight Gain for Pregnancy Week
* Attach notes to each weight entry
* Setup reminders to take your weight at the same time each week
* Great reference section included to provide pregnancy information
* Backup your history to iCloud
* Resume timing your labor on another device connected to the same iCloud account
* Configure the duration to monitor and determine trends
* Email your contraction history to anyone
* Dark Theme Mode for use in low light conditions to decrease eye strain
- Bug fixes for iOS 13 compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Labour monitoring made easy…
As a first-time expectant mother I went into what I thought was the early stages of labour and realised that I had no idea how to monitor contractions most effectively to know when to go to the hospital.
A quick search later and I came across this app. Thank goodness, as it was a lifesaver. It enabled me to not panic and keep track of the contractions from the get go and to notice when they became regular and close enough together to go to the hospital.
The different visuals of the data are great to see the information in different ways to suit different people.
In the UK there is a tendency for the hospitals to tell you to stay at home for as long as possible. However, by using this app I was able to forcefully tell the hospital, when they told us not to come in yet, that although I might seem to be coping well with the labour pains on the phone the stats were telling me that the baby’s arrival was imminent. This meant that for us we arrived neither too early nor too late and made for a better overall labour experience.
Definitely the best
As a real time user (currently in labour) this is definitely the best of the several on offer. I used it with my first baby as well. Simple to use... the info it stores is brilliant and the edit/undo function is fab for when you forget to press start/stop because contractions!!
Highly recommended by a labouring mother.
Just what is needed
I’ve used this app to time the contractions for the births of my three kids. It’s reliable, simple and is just what is needed. The quick reference guide for labour is also really useful. Well worth 99p to remove the ads and say thanks to the developer.
- Mustansir Golawala
- 51.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Mustansir Golawala
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £0.99
- Support App & Disable Ads £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.