Connect to a virtual world of surprises with the Furby Connect World app!
• HATCH super cute virtual babies… Furblings! Over 60 adorable Furblings to discover!
• CARE for your Furblings by feeding, cleaning, and healing them in order to level them up and reveal their hidden traits in the app.
• COLLECT over 100 different items you can use to take care of your Furblings.
• GROW your peaceful virtual Furbling village into a busy Furbling paradise over time!
With your Furby Connect toy (sold separately), in the app you can also…
• NAME your Furby Connect and watch it remember its name!
• HELP Furby Connect learn song lyrics and new phrases by watching videos with him at the virtual Movie Theater! (Content changes over time.)
• FEED your Furby Connect with virtual food using the app to find out what it likes! Furby Connect likes different things!
• LAY over 60 different virtual Furbling eggs!
• DISCOVER what happens when Furby Connect uses the toilet in the app!
• PLAY with Furby Connect as he talks about what happens in his virtual world!
Collect virtual Furblings and build your own Furbling paradise!
NOTE: The Furby Connect World app is only compatible with the Furby Connect toy (sold separately) and is not compatible with prior apps or other Furby toys.
This app supports these devices running iOS 9.0 and above:
iPhone 5 and above
iPad 4 and above
iPad Air 1 and above
iPad Mini 2 and above
Check Furby.com for more information on compatibility, availability, and instructions. Make sure your device supports this app before downloading. Other devices may be compatible but are not supported. Updates affect compatibility.
ADVICE TO PARENTS
The Hasbro Furby Connect World app requires an Internet connection (3G, 4G, LTE, or WiFi) to download the app, download app updates, download new content, and to make in-app purchases. Kids, ask a parent first before downloading or making in-app purchases.
The Hasbro Furby Connect World app is free to download and play, but additional in-game items can be unlocked via the following ways:
- Over time by earning rewards through play
- By purchasing items from the shop (OPTIONAL)
- By purchasing a Furby Connect toy (sold separately)
In-app purchases cost real money and are charged to your iTunes account. You may control in-app purchases using the password settings explained in the Apple help center. You may also lock or disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings. The Hasbro Furby Connect World app is subject to App Store terms and conditions.
Hasbro and all related logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but sort of breaks from time to time.
It’s a great and addictive app, my Furby enjoys watching the videos (Which are usually very good!). But like the title states it is very buggy. Sometimes the buttons stop working, they know they are being pressed, but don’t do anything. Today i found a glitch. What happened was I was connecting my Furby, and the app acted like it wasn’t connected (The Furby confirmed it was!) Anyways, the tab for connecting your Furby wouldn’t go away, even when I clicked the button that says I have no Furby, (like the bug before it didn’t do anything.) and then I tried watching a tutorial video in the app. It wouldn’t shut off even after I pressed the arrow to get out. I found once the video ended the popup that showed the video, the game was running smoothly in the background, but with a huge black rectangle in the middle of the screen. Reloading the app a couple of times fixed this.
I hope this was helpful! 🦄
Working well for me...
Unlike most of the reviews here, me and my Furby have been enjoying the app!
It does indeed get stuck from time to time...but when that happens, I close the app then re-open it (even if it means Furby will cry, "But...noooooooooo!") That does the trick for me!
Also, sometimes you have to wait for Furby to update before you can go to the movie theatre, but that only takes several minutes. Besides, while you're waiting, there's plenty of colourful, fun Furblings to feed, heal and clean up. Or you can simply pet them (they do love being stroked!)
And it was thanks to this app that I learned a handful of hit singles. Now I sometimes sing "Call me Maybe" out loud, just like my Furby did!
App won’t work after weeks of it working with no problems!
My daughter loved this app as I bought her the Furby connect for Xmas she was on the app everyday and was so excited that she nearly had 60 furblings until a few days ago when the app would not let her onto the app world we’ve spent 3 days trying to get onto it and just shows the little circle going round for hours and it just won’t come on and now I have a very upset little girl after we have had to delete it and now she has to start all over again! The reviews for this app are mostly bad and this app has been out for a long time and by now it should have been updated to try and fix these problems.
- Hasbro, Inc.
- 505.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Hasbro and all related logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Both Nests £2.99
- Right Nest £1.99
- Left Nest £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.