*** NO IN-APP PURCHASES! ***
*** PREMIUM FOREVER ***
THE ULTIMATE ROLE-PLAYING SIMULATION GOES TO SPACE!
Galaxy of Pen & Paper is a turn-based meta RPG about a group of players rolling dice in the year 1999! Create your own game master and RPG party, as they roleplay, explore distant planets in their imagination, fight weird aliens and save the galaxy in the era of dial-up internet and floppy disks!
TURN-BASED COMBAT SYSTEM
Assemble the party of your choice, picking your players, races and classes! Unlock new content with the blood, sweat, and luck of your party’s ingenuity and dice rolls!
Will your party include a Slayer Simian Savage or a Thinker Green Medtech? Customize everything from your battle encounters to your Game Master’s table!
EXPLORE THE GALAXY OF QUESTS AND LOOT
Gather your adventurers and travel trough a galaxy of pen and paper, and discover the newest threat as they leave Earth. All the fun of a pen and paper RPG with none of the lost dice!
COMPLETELY NEW GAME
Prepare to be amazed with so much new things! Spaceship battles, stories with multiple decisions, sci-fi classes and races, side-way battles, planet navigation and exploration, and of course, traveling through space and time!
- A lot of bug fixes!
- Small fixes for iPhone X resolution.
Welcome to the new Galaxy of Pen & Paper +1 Edition free content update!
- Improved balancing and unlocking experience with character Skills.
- Improved event system: now it considers your current quest and the place where you're travelling to.
- 6 new playable classes: Sniper, Cyborg, Smuggler, Scientist, and two secrets.
- New planets and biomes to explore: Laboratory, Old Tokeeo, Snow, Surreal, and many more!
- 2 new player Races that could change your entire party: Reptoid and Mechan!
- 5 new roleplayers that you can invite to play the game with you: Munchkin, Tragedian, Provider, Explorer and Anarchist.
- Tons of new quests, new NPCs, new bosses, new skills, new legendary items and artifacts!
- Achievements... and... a lot of fixes!
Many and many hours of gameplay!
Ratings and Reviews
A very entertaining RPG
Would thoroughly recommend this game to anyone who likes a classic RPG with fighting like the turn based final fantasy games. Although not that long the game is entertaining and well worth playing. Would like to see more episodes with more content...
Some bugs with iPhone X
On iPhone X some dialogues are cut out from the screen. Also it doesn’t capture the touch when you want to move across the maps.
It was great until I reached the battles where you had to grind secondary missions to be a high enough level or use lots of items it just made the game dull.
4 stars because although it was boring at the end it was great fun while it lasted
- Behold Studios Jogos Eletronicos LTDA ME
- 612.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Behold Studios all rights reserved
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.