Plan your perfect vegetable, herb and fruit garden on your iPad or iPhone with Garden Plan Pro – Your Garden in Your Hands. Garden Plan Pro combines expert plant knowledge with simple-to use tools.
● FLEXIBLE GARDEN DESIGN - works with any shape of garden, raised beds, rows or containers
● VEGETABLES, HERBS AND FRUIT - add single plants, rows, blocks or SFG squares and instantly see how many plants fit. Easily rearrange them until you get the perfect layout.
● FULL GROWING INFORMATION for over 190 plants with thousands of varieties from popular suppliers pre-loaded (varieties currently available for US, Canada, UK, Ireland, EU and South Africa only. Please note that this app doesn't cater for ornamental flower gardening.)
● INTELLIGENT ADVICE– shows you how to rotate crops, plan succession planting and much more
● ADAPTS TO YOUR AREA – using our database of thousands of weather stations Garden Plan Pro will recommend the best planting and harvesting dates for your area
● PLANTING REMINDERS – includes a free online services that emails you twice a month with a personal list of what to plant from your plans and location
● BONUS CONTENT – includes articles that help you plan, start seeds, avoid pests and produce a bountiful harvest.
● PRIORITY SUPPORT – personal support by email to help you get the most from the app
● Garden objects such as sheds and greenhouses to add to your plans
● Journal and ‘to do’ functions to help you track and plan what is done in the garden
● Pest and disease database
● Much more...
This new version improves the experience on iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max and Xr. It also includes a number of small fixes, an updated App Icon and the first changes on the path to a redesigned interface.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very little for the money
I made the cardinal error and read the previous reviews and believed them. Once I had downloaded it I found that it does very little compared to other apps. It is quite intuitive to use, but it is very limited in what you can use it for, for me it was a waste of money.
Losing info from journal
I have used the journal to note planting types and dates. It has lost this info several times so useless.
Customer support unavailable as message system won’t send message to them and crashes the app
Garden Plan Pro a bit cranky
This app is almost good but does suffer from a few frustration and I am only into my 3 hour with it.
When pick a plant from the seed catalog and place it in the garden, it doesn't remember what variety you picked it just says Carrot. I have had to go back and write down all the particular varieties I picked on a piece of paper then copy them into notes. It doesn't seem to think that you might have multiple varieties of onions and want to know what they are, Also, it seems to give you only one page for garden plan notes and when you get to the bottom the keyboard covers the bottom section of the page. So you can't see what you typing. I filled me note page in 10 min and didn't know what to do next.
Also, when put you plant in place the scroll bar tells you how many plant will fit in the space. This great but once let go the number disappears. So when you come to see how many onions fitted in that space you can't tell unless you start to resize the onion bed again. Not fun after having picked 20 different plant.
The interface with the garden can take a bit of getting use to and there was bug in the growing schedule calendar as month seemed to be quarters in some cases
That all being said it does have excellent potential and I wouldn't put you off buying it. I just hope the developer fixes the annoying bits and bugs.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.