A revision planning app to be used with the GCSE 9-1 Scholastic Revision Guide. Revision is easy with this new app which automatically plans what and when you need to revise in order to help you prepare for your exams.
· An interactive revision planning tool, which gives the students a plan of what revision they need to do.
· Individual revision sessions for each subject and topic, which tell students which section of the guide to revise.
· Checkboxes for students to mark off completed revision.
· The ability to move revision sessions to different dates and flag specific sessions.
· Digital flash cards for students to flick through with key points of revision from the book.
· Students can make and store their own digital flash cards in the app.
· Snap it – the ability to take and save photos relating to your revision.
· A notes tab where you can add your own revision notes.
· Multiple choice tests which test your knowledge of each topic within a subject.
Visit our website listed below for information on when additional subjects will be available.
Quick links to the related book series information and resources
New study guide content for AQA Poetry
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not really physically possible.
This app seems really helpful, and if you only have a couple of subjects it is, but the way the timetable works means that rather then being spread out, you just end up with more and more revision the closer you get to the exam. Also, sometimes this causes all the revision to be dumped the day before the exam, with more than topic per subject on that day, which can mean you have something like 8 hours of revision a night, which isn’t really possible.
It would be really helpful if the format was changed a bit so the revision was more spread out, maybe so it started a bit sooner rather than having more than one topic the day before. Great idea for an app though, could be really helpful.
This app is super helpful but...
I’ve got my GCSEs next year and I was looking for an app just like this to start studying sooner rather than later. My only concern is that I can only select 2 courses that are helpful to me. It’d be super helpful if you could add in the other Humanities as lots of people study that. I am also hoping to see Computer Science and French appear in the future, before my GCSEs (and possibly also Astronomy but I don’t mind if it doesn’t appear as I am aware this is a very obscure GCSE). Please could you also add the IGCSE exam board options? As I shall be taking some of my exams with said exam board. Other than the lack of courses at this moment in time this app is worth getting!
Developer Response ,
Thanks. Your comments are appreciated. The upcoming feature for users to add their own exams might be enough to help you plan revision for more of the subjects in the calendar.
I think it’s a great way of being able to manage your time whilst revising for your exams. The way you can revise each topic well and in a structured way in less than 2 hours is great. However my only issue is, I haven’t done any of this 😂 now I know it’s my fault however I’ve just been forgetting that the app was there. Maybe an improvement could be adding notifications or a way to set an alarm so that you know you will always be able to revise. Maybe also make the app picture ( the bit that you click to open it I don’t know technical words) a bit more brighter and unlike other apps so that it easily stands out.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and for your honesty about how hard it is to remember to revise. We can see how reminders would help a lot so thanks for mentioning that and the point about the app 'icon'.
- Scholastic Ltd
- 30.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- TM & © 2017 Scholastic Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.