The most complete revision app for Biology Unit 2 (Additional Science): everything you need for the best exam results possible, in a simple, clear format, right on your phone.
A multi-touch iBook version of this Guide is also available for iPhone and iPad via the iBooks app: with added features such as interactive images, text highlighting, multiple bookmarks, make your own study cards. Download the FREE sample today!
Unit 2 Physics and Chemistry, and a complete Additional Science Revision Guide for all three subjects, are also available as apps and iBooks.
FULL FEATURES OF THE APP:
* 6 study units help you to re-learn and test all your Unit 2 Biology, via short learning points and structured questions with separate answer screens.
* Dozens of high-quality illustrations and photos make this the most visual revision resource available.
* Covers every major board’s Additional Science specification for Biology – AQA, OCR (21st Century Science), Edexcel.
* Simple navigation takes you to any part of your syllabus in 3 taps: unit, sub-unit and hyperlinks within screens.
* Written by experienced GCSE science educators – the writing team has decades of experience producing quality materials for GCSE science.
* A glossary and other appendices add further value – dip in and brush up on Additional Biology whenever you want, wherever you are.
∼ Contents ∼
1 Cells, tissues and organs
2 Organisms and their environment
3 Proteins and enzymes
4 Aerobic and anaerobic respiration
5 Cells, genetics, and the evolution of life
6 The brain and behaviour
Optimised for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- Damian Bohle
- 52.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Damian Bohle 2015
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.