Tap your way to GCSE Combined Science success with CGP!
This amazing revision App will test your Science knowledge in one-minute bursts!
The free version includes three topics to get you started — that’s over 200 questions, and you’ll get a different mixture every time you take a test.
Upgrade to full course coverage for just £3.99, and you’ll get all this:
• Over 2800 quick-fire questions — all the practice you’ve ever dreamed of, plus a bit more
• All 25 topics from Higher Level AQA Trilogy GCSE Combined Science — Biology, Chemistry and Physics
• Snack-sized 60-second tests — it’s your brain versus the ticking clock. Good luck!
• Every answer fully explained — so it’s simple to learn from anything you got wrong
• Sparkly trophies to win — and then post on social media to impress people on the internet
After all that practice, you’ll be at the top of your game when the exams arrive.
Added In-App review functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
I think this app is brilliant! I think it allows students to get a feel for simple exam style questions that they may be asked. However, I do have a concern. As a science teacher myself (even tho I do teach OCR 21st century) who is also dyslexic, the time limit is extremely off putting. I appreciate the idea is to get them faster and better their score. But we are given the extra time so we don’t have to stress about how long we are taking, could this not be an option?Even I stressed and pressed random answers. We need to reread the questions. Pupils need thinking time. You will see many more hands go up if you allow that. Maybe this is something you could consider? Do not change the questions they are fantastic and so are all your revision materials. But please consider this!
Great but pressuring ( I am a GSCE student)
It’s great all the exam styled questions really help with revision but the 60 second timer puts me in a lot of pressure and the questions i know the answers to I even get them wrong which makes me less confident in my self. I think it would be better if there was a option to a 60 second timer or no timer at all.
DELETE THE TIMER
I paid four pound just so I can be pressured from a timer? Please get rid of it it goes so fast I really hope you see this because I will demand a refund because you did not mention there would be a timer and it really prevents everyone from learning especially beginners if they are constantly worried and glancing at the timer please please please remove this feature this app is meant to help them learn not rush them the most points I’ve ever got is just randomly pressing any answers as fast as I can do I get loads right within the 60 seconds I know you will see this so please do something about it because other people will see the comment and not download this app and please don’t I wish I didn’t download it if I knew there was I timer and charging people for three subjects? It seems you care more about money than helping already stressed school kids as it is learn. Please do something
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Coordination Group Publications Limited
- 80 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Coordination Group Publications Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- GCSE Combined Higher Upgrade £3.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.