GDm-Health™ is for women with or at risk of gestational diabetes or who are pregnant with pre-existing diabetes and have been advised by their care professional to download this app.
Features & Benefits:
- Upload and track blood glucose (BG) readings
- Show your BG readings as a list, in diary view and in a graph
- Easily filter your BG readings to show trends
- Provide additional notes to your care team
- Request callbacks from your care team
- Receive care guidance from your care professional direct to your app
- Keep a history log of previous blood glucose readings
- Provides a visual aid to enable you to keep on track with your BG monitoring
- Source of information about Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM)
- Allows you to take better control of your condition
- Source of pregnancy information about food and diet, weight management, activity
- All personal data is encrypted and sent securely to your NHS Trust using HTTPS
To utilise the full range of features in GDm-Health, your care team will need to be using the GDm-Health web-app dashboard.
If you have not been advised to download this app, you should ask your caregiver if they use GDm-Health or refer them to: http://www.sensynehealth.com/gdm
For technical support, please email us at email@example.com
We always welcome feedback!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments and suggestions for improvement.
App stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Convenient but crashes first time, every time
Really convenient app to directly sync my readings to the diabetic midwifes. Only bug is that it crashes when I open it first time, every time (iOS).
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the positive feedback! We looked into the issue you experienced and have resolved it. Please update your app to the latest version. Kind regards, GDm-Health team.
Good idea, but works poorly
The app crashes unexpectedly at least few times a day. The transfer of the results via bluetooth fails because the device doesn’t connect to the phone. If you put the results manually and later achieve to connect the device via bluetooth you will have duplicate results which you can’t delete. I hope this can be fixed in the future.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry for the issues you experienced. We made improvements in the latest version, so please update your app to see if that helps. If the issue continues, please email us at email@example.com so we can investigate further. When connecting the device, please wait and do not manually restart it. However, we welcome your suggestions on duplicate readings and will consider them for future updates. Kind regards, GDm-Health team.
- Sensyne Health Co Limited
- 136.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Sensyne Health Group Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.