Gent by Honeywell's S-Quad Visual Alarms Device range offers a practical solution to meet the EN54 part 23 standard.
This design support tool for iPad work with the performance rating of the Gent VAD range and allows you to:
- Create a room and enter its dimensions (height, width, depth)
- Enter your own ambient light settings or use the app's built-in lux meter and your iPad's camera to calculate an approximate reading
- Select low-, medium- or high-powered settings on the device
- Drag and drop S-Quad VAD’s onto your pre-defined room
- Get an instant, visual confirmation that your proposed Visual Alarm Devices Plan is valid
- Name and save rooms and projects
- Generate a PDF of your plan, together with a list of required settings for your Visual Alarm Devices
At present, this release does not include Gent by Honeywell's S-Cubed wall mounted devices. As this range becomes available we will update the tool to include them
The Gent by Honeywell EN54-23 mobile app offers guidance only. This is not a fully supported design tool and if you are designing systems that use Visual Alarm Devices please refer to CoP0001, BS5839 and other relevant codes and standards.
- Bug Fixes & Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.