Professional geotagging solution - all you need to geotag photos taken by your EXTERNAL camera (DSLR, mirrorless or compact one). Supports JPG & RAW photos. Great for use with Lightroom, Aperture, Picasa and other photo apps that supports geotagged photos.
Try 3 trips for free and then unlock the full app for a one time fee.
PRAISED BY INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- Geotagging App of the Year by Macworld
- Repeatedly recommended by leading Adobe Lightroom professionals
- Recommended in many great books such as Lightroom 4 UnMasked,
- Lightroom 4 the missing FAQ, Lightroom 4 Roadmap for photographers,
- Praised by leading photography magazines and websites all over the world (Techradar, Ephotozine, Fotomaf, Xatakafoto, Lightroom Secrets, Digital-Fotografie, Pixelmania.nl, Photoplus...)
- Complete solution - mobile app records your position while you’re taking great photos and a desktop app that geotags your images using recorded data.
- Flawless Lightroom Compatibility - GPX files from the app work flawlessly inside Lightroom’s Map module for geotagging
- Dropbox, iCloud Drive and Google Drive support - automatically export all your trips as GPX files
- Smart watch app - dedicated app for Apple Watch and Pebble to control app from your wrist
- Automatic trip upload - the app automatically sync all your trips ( you can switch to manual uploads in settings)
- Battery usage optimised for whole day of geotagging.
- Choose the logging interval and accuracy for whatever you need.
- Organised trips history
- Statistics of your trips
- Export to GPX
FREE DESKTOP GEOTAGGING APP
Adds GPS location to your your JPG or RAW photos quickly and easily! Works both online and offline and there are version for any operating system - Mac OS X, Windows and even Linux
Supported image formats: jpg, nef, cr2, crw, dcr, ciff, erf, orf, k25, kdc, mef, mrw, nrw, pef, raf, tif, tiff, raw, arw, rw2, srf, sr2, srw, x3f, dng
Visit our website for more info
Please send us your feedback to email@example.com. We love to implement new features based on your ideas!
New major release 2.0!
- support for new iPhone models (Xs, Xr, X Max) and Apple Watch
- new import feature to import trips from Geotag Photos Pro
- iPad version
- improved support for Google Drive
- support for Siri Shortcuts
Please if you like this update, write us review in App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Used for a couple of months with my Pentax K5 DSLR and Sony RX100m3. Need to get into the habit of seeing a new trip each time I go out as didnt work the one occasion it extended trip database from a few weeks earlier.
Generally ok but problems with time zone changes
Used this for two week road trip in the USA. Works well almost all of the time but gets itself in a mess when the phone changes time zones. If you are near a time zone line the phone, in a fixed location, can change time zones quite often depending upon which cell it picks up from. This causes the time stamp to differ from the camera time by an hour. The result is a day long track file containing many parts which you then have to manually align to camera time afterwards using the desktop app. This is very painful when thousands of photos are involved. Would be far better if the app asked to confirm time change and so it would allow the user to keep the phone and camera time synchronised.
One addition will make an improvement
I’ve used several geo tracking apps to add location info to my photographs. This works as well as many others.
One addition will make a significant improvement. Provide a Pause button. I know you can stop the logging but doing that means the widget does not work. If there was a Pause button in the widget the widget could then be used to restart the logging without going into the app. The widget has limited use without this.
- TappyTaps s.r.o.
- 117.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TappyTaps s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock unlimited trips £11.99
- Upgrade from Geotag Photos Pro 1 £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.