This is the free, ad-supported version of the app. Download the pro version to remove the ads (search for "German Verb Conjugator (Pro)" in the App Store).
View over 1500 German verbs in 16 tenses. With simple navigation and built in search, you can find the verb you need in seconds.
Now with audio!! Not sure how to pronounce a verb? You can now hear how every verb is pronounced. Just tap on the button next to the conjugation. Verbs with audio have a speaker symbol next to them. Note: this functionality requires an Internet connection.
● Save a list of your favourite verbs.
● View verbs that you have recently looked at.
Optimised for iPhone 6 Plus - rotate device to landscape to see a split screen view.
● Peek and pop (iPhone 6S & 6S Plus) - press firmly on a search result to see a preview. Press a bit harder to see the result.
● Shortcut option (iPhone 6S & 6S Plus) - press firmly on the app's icon to quickly search for verbs.
● Export - can now export to other apps (e.g. send to Dropbox). Includes the ability to copy, email and print verbs.
● "I love this app for checking my verbs and conjugations"
● "Simple and all you need - Great,no nonsense app...Just what I need to quickly access a verb in German course."
● "Easy to use - Has all the verb forms, allows you to search using an English verb. This is definitely my go-to app"
● "Fast location for verb conjugation"
Fixed issues with advertising.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is very useful and for the price it’s a no brainier! I would say that there are still some separable verbs missing that are quite key
Search used to work.
I would like to give this app more stars, but unfortunately now the search functionality doesn’t work - you search for a verb, the search box disappears and you are given a selection, of which you cannot select any, and you are stuck on that screen. Happy to give it five stars if somebody fixes this.
Useful little app
It would be good to be able to sort by strong/weak, separable and inseparable and verbs which take sein as auxiliary, and by most common. Also if the was an abbreviated view showing eg geben/gibt/gab/gegeben, that would be very useful.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ian Tipton
- 38.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 1.9.16
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.