Use the GetBusy app to:
• Add your colleagues and clients as connections
• Create 'to-do's' or 'notes' for them, or yourself
• View attachments
• Action your to-do's (pause, comment, complete)
• Use catch-up to quickly jam through what's next
• Prioritise your list of 'My To-do's'
• Quickly answer questions flagged for your attention
• GetBusy is free to use
Help us build the product you need. We LOVE your feedback, either in the app, or email email@example.com
Thanks for using GetBusy! We love your feedback, please keep it coming.
New: Hot off the press...
• Create a to-do with no-one assigned. Anyone you've added can pick it up.
• Change assignee on a to-do and we'll keep track, notify and remind whoever's up next. #FreeYourMind
• Create to-do's with multiple people #WhoopWhoop
• Search your connections list when adding them to notes and to-do's
• Prioritize your to-do's by reordering the list
• To-do's now start life 'unseen' so you know exactly what's what
New(ish): We did this bunch of cool stuff recently too...
• Create notes with multiple people #To-do'sNext
• My to-do's are now shown in a calming compact list #Focus
• Create a personal to-do, when only you can do the thing
• Sign up for GetBusy directly via the app without having to visit the website #letmein
• Cards have been awesome-ized - it's now much easier to see what's happnin', and looks mighty pretty too
Nearly New: A bit earlier...
• Connection statistics make their mobile debut
• View your connection's profile and edit your own
• Swipe down and/or back to close a card
• Easy replies expanded to notes and unactioned to-do's
• Add connections to GetBusy straight from your iOS contacts
• Need to remind someone to get something done? try sending them a 'Nudge'
• We also tweaked the menu on each 'thread' to make it clearer
• A super-slick way to collapse the 'header' means you can focus on comments better
• Mark your to-do’s complete straight from the catch-up list.
• Easy Replies... Tap to say 'That's great', 'See you then' or even a good old 'ThumbsUp' #BestBehaviours
• Support for multiple attachments
Never gets old: We're pretty much always doing this…
• Fixed a handful of annoying and unruly bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.