Make tasks unmissable by joining 65,000+ GetBusy software users from small to enterprise businesses around the world.
Why choose GetBusy:
• No one likes chasing people, now you don't have to
• Transfer highly sensitive data and files with bank-level security
• Turn work or chit-chat in other apps into unmissable tasks
• Do repetitive work faster with pre-populated task templates
• Send unmissable tasks to anyone: clients, partners, vendors - or your own team
• Track your tasks' unstoppable progress until completion
• Organise your work with clear project tagging
• Significantly improve your online security
• Add your own branding when communicating outside your organisation
There are a million reasons you might want to use GetBusy, see how others do it at www.getbusy.com
Help us build the product you need. We love your feedback, either in the app, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for using GetBusy! We love your feedback, please keep it coming.
New: Hot off the press...
• Hold in Catch-up
Glanced at a thread in Catch-up but need to digest it before coming back to action/comment on it? Or you don’t want to forget something? No problemo! Take control with this nifty feature that lets you add or keep any thread you wish in Catch-up, until you say you’re ready to clear!
• Updated Navigation!
We've retired the 'Tab Navigation' in favour of a much clearer 'Home Screen', with integrated Catch-up. With your number of outstanding tasks now clearly marked, this single starting point provides even more focus on what you have going on.
• Support for formatting comments with 'markdown'
• More 'compact' list views to keep things tidy
• Select from thread templates that you've created (via the web)
• View branded profiles where connections have it set (via the web)
• Flick between creating a to-do or note rather than choosing up front
• Add your avatar from your photos or camera (we still support gravatar too)
• Smooooth animations when catch-up is updated
• Check out our product roadmap and vote on what’s coming next
• Reset your forgotten password within the app
• Include your organisation’s phone and address on your profile
• Set the default visibility for threads for your team
• Create threads from within your team projects
New(ish): We did this bunch of cool stuff recently too...
• Team projects: Organise your threads into projects and set them as 'team visible' for ultimate transparency and alignment.
• Catch-up reworked: To keep you smashing it we've grouped 'Comments and Updates', 'Actions Required' and 'Recently Caught Up'. Try swiping to clear.
• URL previews: Pop a link to a website in a comment and we'll throw you back a lovely looking preview of the page.
• Focus: Categorise your threads with 'Private tags’
• Extra Focus: ’Smart Views'. Quickly find: All notes; All attachments; or to-do's Assigned to others; Upcoming; or with No recent activity... #GetOrganized #GetBusy
Nearly New: A bit earlier...
• Add participants to existing to-do's (just hit edit)
• Invite and view team members
• Manage the visibility of threads across your team
• Access a shared directory of connections across your team
• Set your organization details across your team
• Edit thread titles.
• Hide connections from your list.
• Create a to-do with no-one assigned. Anyone you've added can pick it up.
• Change assignee on a to-do and we'll keep track, notify and remind whoever's up next. #FreeYourMind
• Create to-do's with multiple people #WhoopWhoop
• Search your connections list when adding them to notes and to-do's
• Prioritize your to-do's by reordering the list
• To-do's now start life 'unseen' so you know exactly what's what
• Create notes with multiple people #To-do'sNext
Never gets old: We're pretty much always doing this…
• Fixed a handful of annoying and unruly bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Feeling more organised!
My team and I have been looking for an app for a while that allows us to stay on top of all the things we need to do.
This seems to do exactly that!
Helps me to make sure my team gets stuff done
Love it. My team and I get so much more done now we use GetBusy. 👍
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.