GhostControl, Inc is an awesome game! [...] I can’t recommend it more highly! - Guy Rainey, Operation Rainfall, Full review: http://bit.ly/1gUtZQn
Besides the fact that I can’t seem to put it down, “GhostControl Inc.” fulfills my childhood fantasy of running my very own ghost hunting business nicely. - Vincent Paone, Dad's Gaming Addiction, Full review: http://bit.ly/NXj8Nb
There’s one word that continues to come to mind the more I play GhostControl Inc.: Charming. This game has an undeniable charm that oozes from the fantastic pixel art, silly wording, and simple but tough strategy elements. As long as you’re willing to go broke a few times, there’s tons of fun to be had while playing. Go forth and exterminate ghosts! - Markus Estrada, Cliqist.com, Full review: http://bit.ly/1jV3nSh
Manage a team of ghosthunters and free London from paranormal terror in turn-based battles. Develop your own strategy and build your business well.
Let's be honest - a ghost in your house can be a real pest. For centuries we have accepted hauntings as unexplained phenomena which we can do little to stop. Side affects of living in a haunted home can include sleepless nights, headaches, smog everywhere and in some cases even physical damage in the house.
Enough is enough, with your help we intend to put an end to these paranormal pests. Build, manage and develop your own team of talented ghost hunters.
With the income from your team's work you can equip them with some amazing gadgets, but manage your budget with care not everything is as useful as it may appear. Hunt your customers ghosts down - property damage should be kept to a minimum. Take on the ghosts, follow the map, take in the lovely sites and stunning landmarks.
Be the hero of the day and save the city!
The developers of GhostControl Inc. are big fans of classic games such as GhostBusters, the original XCOM, Theme Hospital and FTL.
In it's classic pixel art retro style the game comes with outstanding original graphics and a funny story line.
Be the hero of the day and save the city!
- True, challenging turn-based strategy gameplay
- Loads of ghost hunting with various equipment
- Team management and strategic investment decisions
- A London city map with famous landmarks
- Tons of humour in text messages and game action
- Original game music soundtrack
GhostControl Inc. Backstage - Some data
London Map pixeled in 786,432 dots with several well known buildings like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral and many more.
Different level settings like apartment, office, graveyard, The Tube or restaurant will create different challenges for the player.
About 20 hours of game play.
18 different ghost types and numerous variations with nifty AI. Challenging boss fights with special scripting and a story line for each of them.
More than 58 achievements.
Alarm phone calls start a mission with a unique dialogue systems that creates about 70,000 unique dialogues. On top 800 hand written crazy phone call lines for surprises and to develop the story line.
More than 350 funny context sensitive shoutouts that pop up in speech bubbles and as audio, recorded with female and male voices of professional voice actors.
Over 100 hidden references to other classical video games, movies or books are hidden as text or graphics in the game.
We have created over 90 devices of which most are actually useful in the game and a few dozen are actually pretty useless, but funny.
About 100 news messages are sent to the in-game smartphone to tell players about the story line or some absurd 100% made up stories that the player may or may not read. Also presenting 20 manufacturers of ghost hunting equipment in company profiles.
Original music score composed by Sound Of Games.
Hand crafted original sound effects.
- Ironman mode
- New scenery: Gas station
- Three new explosive items: Gasoline pump, stove, gas canister
- A real pro feature: Cat and dog sounds
- Destroyed toilets now leave wonderful fecal puddles
- Changed save game window to include Ironman slot
- Renovated GUI and some graphical improvements
- Four new achievements Defeat the Mopping Monk in ironman mode, Defeat the T-Rex in ironman mode, Destroy an item in an explosion, Destroy two toilets in one scenery
-10 new Ghost Hunter-Portraits
- Corrected maximum for 7 Ghosts in a level achievement
- Tuned down the garage door sound
- Ghosts now get caught by traps in the same turn as shooting them
- Achievement "30 Achievements" re-enabled
- Achievement "Mass Ghosts" re-enabled - Picked up traps are no longer put to the head-slot of the player character
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I absolutly love it!
What can I say? It's the ghosthunting game I ever wanted to play for myself. Startup-feeling just like in my beloved Ghostbusters-movies, turn-based strategy and a bit of micromanagement. Create your dreamteam and bust those ghosts back to where they came from. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
A surprisingly fun X-Com-style Ghostbusters homage
I can't get enough of it. Brilliant mixture of Turn Based Strategy and micromanagement. If you love a turn-based games that is like an X-Com lite in strategy and love ghost busting you will find this game charming and humorous! Exactly that what I've expected! THANKS a lot for this Retro-Gem!
When I was a kid, there was a Ghostbusters game on the NES. This is what that game should have been. If you enjoy Turn-Based Strategy, Ghostbusters and/or Business Management, there is no way I could recommend this game more highly than I do right now.
- Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
- 136.2 MB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH © 2018 Bumblebee. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.