Say more with GIF Keyboard by Tenor. Add tone to your conversation.
With Tenor’s GIF Keyboard for iPhone, iPad and iMessage discover or create the right GIF or video to visually sum up exactly what you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard. Express the emotion, inside joke, or clever response you want to share.
iMessage App Features:
- Get the same great browse and search experience as GIF Keyboard, including access to your favorites and uploads.
- Press and hold on any GIF to create a sticker that you can drag and drop onto any text, image or GIF in iMessage.
- Create your own GIFs with your front or back camera and personalize them with text, a handwritten note or drawings. Share instantly or save to a Pack.
- Create packs of your favorite stickers and GIFs that you can easily share with friends and family.
Syncs with GIF Keyboard
- Everything syncs to your Tenor GIF Keyboard so you can take your stickers and GIFs everywhere GIFs are supported.
GIF Keyboard Features:
- Send the right GIF or video to express exactly what’s on your mind, directly from your keyboard!
- Search Tenor’s millions of GIFs and videos to find the one that perfectly fits the moment. You can also search by emoji to see the GIFs related to that emoji..
- Need inspiration? Browse by category like reactions, trending topics, and more.
- Once you find the right GIF or video, simply tap it to automatically copy it to your clipboard, tap the iMessage text box to paste it and watch as it plays inline in your conversation.
- See a GIF you like while browsing on your phone? Save it directly to your GIF Keyboard from Safari with the share button and our share extension. No need to save it to your camera roll because it’s instantly available from your GIF Keyboard!
- Keep the GIFs you love handy -- double tap a GIF to favorite it and customize your GIF Keyboard.
- Works with your favorite messengers and social networks including iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Facebook and email. Just long-press on a GIF to pull up options to share the GIF, video, link, or save to camera roll.
Tenor’s GIF Keyboard needs “full access” in your iPhone settings. This gives the GIF Keyboard full access to the internet so we’re able to give you the GIF you are searching for and ensure that our library is always updated with the latest and greatest GIFs and videos.
Note: We do not log keystrokes or send them to our servers other than to search by key terms for the perfect GIF. If you have any other questions about full access please email us at email@example.com.
Tenor was formerly known as Riffsy.
This is a minor release that fixes a few bugs and crashes in the app.
Thank you for using GIF Keyboard!
Ratings and Reviews
A Great gif app
This is very useful and very fun to use I make my own account and posted lots of gifs But I do have a something that’s annoying me I keep on seeing lots of reviews on and on this ap I keep on seeing lots of reviews About this app saying that it’s stealing all your data and stuff well frankly I’m pretty sure it isn’t it’s very use about this app saying that it’s stealing all your data and stuff well frankly I’m pretty sure it isn’t it’ because it’s now owned by Google which I found out that it happened in 2018 after all of this I still think this is a great app and would really recommend getting it :D
Requires Full Access To All Sensitive Info Like Bank Details, Address, Etc, Or You Can’t Use It.
Was looking forward to sending gifs as I do on Whatsapp, but this keyboard demands that you allow it full access to everything you type, and even states in its own description that this will include things like your bank details, your address - and presumably anything else - literally anything else - that you want to keep private, or at least, just between you and whoever you’re emailing.
This means that even if you don’t use a gif in an email where you’re giving your bank details to someone, this app has automatic access to this info, so why? What are they planning on doing with it? It isn’t saying, you have to pay to use me, therefore I will of course have your payment details, it’s saying that using it means none of your email content is private!
I think this is outrageous. Deleted as soon as I realised what it’s planning to do with any banking or other personal info. How is this even allowed in the App Store?
I love this app as I'm terrible at putting commas, question marks, and all the others in their right place. As I've got older my spelling is getting bad too. It's like I can't spell silly words like why sometimes. I don't like getting older as things start to get worse but not doing too bad at 62 lol. So yes I love this and I love writing and going to try and write another book. So wish me luck everyone.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tenor, Inc.
- 113.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Tenor
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.