Now with online multiplayer 1vs1 battles!
Hop into the sandals of a gladiator and fight for glory in epic arena battles. Now with cross-platform realtime online multiplayer 1vs1 battles!
Gladihoppers is a wacky 2d physics gladiator battle simulator where the mix of the 2d physics and regular 2d animation offers a fun and original gameplay quite unlike your average gladiator mobile game. The combat system features two different battle stances for your gladiator, each with their own directional attacks of varying power and speed that allow for more dynamic and interesting battles.
In addition to melee attacks there are also javelins to throw and over 90 items to customize your gladiator with; swords, axes, maces, shields, helmets, armor, pants, gloves and shoes.
Gladihoppers blends retro pixel art 2d sprites with 3d low poly environments to bring you a unique looking style and stunning visuals that provide an immersive gladiator experience.
- Online multiplayer vs random opponent or a friend
- Fast-paced melee and ranged combat with hitboxes for each body part
- Career mode featuring various tactics and ways for you to bring your gladiator to glory
- 'Save the Emperor' Arcade game mode for a virtually endless fighting experience
- Quick Fight mode for custom and/or randomized short and fast-paced arena duels, including split screen multiplayer on the same device
- Over 90 pieces of equipment and 16 different character faces from four populations during the era of the ancient Roman Empire: Romans, Gauls, Nubians and Egyptians
- Seven arenas with their own unique look and feel: The Colosseum, Aegyptus, Macedonia, Gallia, Hispania, The Ludus & The Palace
Follow along current and future developments on:
- Online Multiplayer Beta
Fixes & Tweaks:
- Quick Fight aspect ratio bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good although I wish there were a few more customisation options and the career mode after a certain part is just too hard for an average player like me
Most Underrated Game Of All Time
It’s such an amazing game with a really fun, but kinda repetitive, campaign that is infinite (I think). Arcade mode is a kinda fun mode where you pick a class and defend the leader from protestors that get progressively harder.
If you get bored of both of those then you can try quick fight, where you can choose the armour and weapons you use, then you fight against a computer, or a friend which is pretty rare these days, If you wanna sharpen up your skills you can fight against a dummy that shows how much damage you dealt, And last but not least online multiplayer which is pretty much the game but against actual people.
Amazing game that is still getting updated and deserves way more attention than it actually gets. 11/10 One of the best free games ever made.
I previously gave this 5 stars and a good review. It was well deserved.
However, a “policy change” was implemented removing the most fun aspects of the gore, i.e blood spatter and removal of limbs. No doubt this was either due to political pressure or widening the potential audience at the cost of the immersion of the game.
This is a real shame as the game is very good but I cannot support any dev who removes realistic gore from what was an adult game which could have developed a sizeable following over time. This was the most fun aspect and you just deleted it for whatever stupid reason that might be, it is unforgivable.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dreamon Studios AB
- 106.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Dreamon Studios AB
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.