Gladys is a drag-and-drop shelf that holds things you want to set aside, such as links, text snippets, map locations, contacts, images, photos, emails, messages and much more (even if the application that the information came from is removed)
It works with any app that supports drag-and-drop, and helps keep you focused by letting you quickly set something aside, without having to consider where it needs to be dropped, or having to constantly switch between apps.
• Works with any app that supports drag-and-drop, but also provides an extension for apps that don't yet support it, as well as the ability to paste items to & from the clipboard.
• Quickly search for items inside the app or via Spotlight. Access your top items from the home screen / Today widget, your Apple Watch, and even iMessage.
• Annotate items with notes, custom titles, and tag items with labels that allow you to easily categorise, browse, and sort your collection.
• Take your collection with you on your iPhone, and keep it updated by turning on automatic iCloud syncing.
• Invite friends to keep items from your own collection in their own collections, and, if you give permission, even collaboratively annotate and edit them.
• Import/export/merge collection archives simply by dragging.
• Ideal for bookmarking between apps: For example you can quickly return to dropped email items by selecting 'Open' in their info view, quickly share links between different browsers, or use Siri shortcuts to copy often-used items to and from your clipboard.
• Experienced users can get details on dropped items and extract or modify specific data components (e.g. extract the URL of an image link, instead of the whole item, add a new image, or edit the title).
• Power users can use Gladys' data mirroring to view/edit items in-place from other apps, as well as exporting all items in a ZIP file for sharing.
• Technical users can inspect binary data using the in-built hex viewer, download items pointed to by web links, and even archive web pages.
• Contains no analytics, ratings prompts, or noise.
• Minor optimisations and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great, needs just one more crucial functionality
The app would be so much better if you could add the ability to categorise items in folders!
I don’t often write reviews but Gladys is an such an excellent app I felt the need to. I use Gladys daily to get at the actual content of data shared with it and the frequent updates just make it more and more useful. I hope the developer keeps up the great work. I’d suggest adding a ‘tip’ option to allow users who value the app to pay a bit more towards its upkeep.
So far the best of the ‘shelf’ apps, it’s a joy to use on an IPad Pro and extremely useful on an iPhone. iCloud syncing and the ability to rename, add notes & label is fantastic. Has some nifty features for power users. Folders would be a nice addition (even if it was a modest in-app purchase!)
Now has a permanent position in my iPad dock (and a place on the home screen of my iPhone)
Highly recommended 👍
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pavlos Tsochantaris
- 22.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2017-2020 Paul Tsochantaris
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Items £0.99
- Smile Tip £0.99
- Blush Tip £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.