How well do you know your city? Would you like to get out and discover more about the rich history of Glasgow?
The Future City demonstrator is looking at active travel in Glasgow - walking and cycling. Active travel can deliver substantial health benefits as well as helping tackle some of our environmental issues such as emissions and congestion. To really drive change in the city we have developed this app to highlight walks in your community steeped in history.
By using the power of the iPhone in your pocket we can deliver up to date walks around some of the cities most amazing attractions that are hidden in plain sight. By giving visibility to some of these hidden gems we hope to encourage the citizens of the city to get out and see them first hand.
To get you started - did you know there’s a wooden Elephant in Queens Park?
• Walks all around Glasgow stored on your phone
• Use offline when out and about with no signal
• Receive new walks and amendments over the air. Just tap the update button when available
• A handy wee compass to help you navigate the city
• Suggested walking path on map
• Beautiful photo galleries with high res photography
• Share your walks on Facebook or Twitter
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes when opening a map
So far this app has crashed every time I’ve tried to open a map.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.